jtval

GR8est practical joke!

ok heres the Email replies! LOL

read from bottom to top;)

Sweet! LOL

I bet he never knew you felt so "CLOSE" to him. LOL
I was hoping Holm didn't say anything about it; I let him in on it when he
got here!
So how did Steve take it? ....LIKE A MAN? HAHA!

-----Original Message-----

That was classic. I should have read it before I gave it to him. That's
what I get for being honest. I never saw it coming. It was a good laugh

So were you retarded today too?

I keep forgetting to bring it into work. I am retarted

So what'd steve say?

He comes back tomorrow

Hey do me a favor, don't tell Steve the letter is from me until after he
reads it. I wanna see if he can figure out who sent it to him by the words I
used! LOL

I am still here and Steve is in the states on leave. It may take a few
more weeks. If you could tell everyone there I appreciated all there help
and I said thanks.

I'm not sure if I asked you yet, but did you get that letter to Steve?

Hope you had fun in NY! I bet it was fukn raining all week

My photos

My Videos

I do so miss the military sense of humor. I had a friend of mine who was my barracks buddy pull the same stunt on me years ago.

I got the letter and was reading it, scratching my head, thinking, "NO F!@#$ing way this guy was on the other side."

My buddies in the barracks all busted out laughing and I knew it was a joke.

He got payback. When he was out on a date one night, I hired a transsie to give him the treatment. I won. ;)

Dammit JT... Set up some E3 with a hot Dude. Don't your fellow PW's come first? Where's MY hot wrestler?

HAHAH! DOH!!B|

there are a few here that would totally freak out man. many mil ppl are homophobes:S otheres are completely ingornat and intolerant towards anything differentB|

its best if you just hung out at the dz!B|

Then again there is 1 local jumper whos the same way. when I first got to vegas they were gonna set him up(hire a hooker) with a black tranny. this kid is a racist homophobe that was their way of "learning him"
they thought better of it though.
My photos

My Videos

HAHAH! DOH!!B|
there are a few here that would totally freak out man. many mil ppl are homophobes:S otheres are completely ingornat and intolerant towards anything differentB|

its best if you just hung out at the dz!B|

ha ha ha JT. You got it backwards. More than half my Ex's were military/Ex-military Whereas, My best bet with getting a BF at the DZ is to find a Hottie Whuffo and convert him to a Hottie FF Boy. The Military Homophobe thing is usually an act... so they don't get busted.

The Military Homophobe thing is usually an act... so they don't get busted.

LOL then there is a list of guys here for you. and if thats the logic, there is one guy who was such a homophobe that he may have been flamboyant when no one was looking
My photos

My Videos

LOL then there is a list of guys here for you. and if thats the logic....

You know what I mean you sh*t :P. The fruits put up the front... along with everyone else.

LOL I know. I'm just busting your chops. but there was a HUGE phobe here he's inkorea now. but he was so igorant and intolerant it was funny that some one could be that stupid!:o
My photos

My Videos

Oh lord. Don't even get me started on the jokes we used to play when I was in the AF working on air launched nukes.

We had a supervisor that was leaving for Germany, and this guy would always take his uniform off and put on coveralls, leaving his BDU's in his locker...shared by one of our co-conspirators. It was about 15 degrees outside and there was about two feet of snow on the ground. We took his uniform outside and filled it full, to bursting, with snow. Then, we poured water over it continuously for about an hour, until there was a layer of ice an inch thick. We made a fake line badge for it and put his hat on it.

When he finally FOUND his uniform, it stood up all on it's own. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I just wanted to let you know. I change the names. Printed it up and put in a coworkers in box. (no pun intended).

I did not use my name. But a juy in another shop.B| I will fess up once the SH!T hits the fan.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

The military is ripe for making jokes.

The best one I ever saw was when I was in Bosnia. As background for non-military types, when it comes to polishing boots, there are three types of people. The first type can think about a boot and it begins to radiate beauty on its own. The second type can put considerable effort into shining a pair of boots and they can be presentable. The third group couldn't make a pair of boots look like they'd been anywhere but a rodeo if they worked day and night on them. A key fact to keep in mind is that uniformity counts for a lot more than overall quality. Regardless which group you're in, everything has to be the same.

We were allowed two 96-hour passes during our tours over there. When we returned, someone picked us up from the airport and drove us to the barracks where we changed quickly into BDUs and busted our butts getting back to duty. There were nine of us bunking in one room and, one day when I got off duty, I found an E-7 sitting on his bunk shining a pair of boots. He was in the first category of people above. I commented on the fact that his boots were so shiny they were unreal. The following conversation went something like this.

Me: Whose boots are they?
Him: Not boots. Boot. Just one.
Me: Okay, whose boot is it?
Him: Col. _____'s
Me: Why are you shining his boot for him?
Him: He doesn't know.
Me: Okay, where is he?
Him: On pass. He gets back tomorrow.

At that point it dawned on me what he was doing. Imagine what must have gone through the colonel's mind when he got back and found one boot glistening and the other one, well, looking like it normally did. It's all about uniformity, right? I'll bet he hated having to repolish that boot so it didn't look so good! :D

Blue skies and happy landings!

You are brutal..... My boyfriend was at NTC a couple of months ago and we have a friend that was there with him (plays gay really good sometimes) but in another unit and our friend's NCO was asking my b/f if our friend was gay when I was on the phone with him and he said here ask my g/f so I was talking to my friends NCO and I told him that I was not allowed to say because those kind of people were not supposed to be in the Army, I told him I was kidding that he wasn't at all gay but to make him think I said something that I shouldn't have said...
My friend got back from NTC and said that I was not every allowed to talk to his NCO again....
Samantha Weaver

my verey first MILITARY practical joke was in basic training.

I (and one other guy) was put in charge of making all the beds in the bay. (about 26 or so) we shortsheeted about half of them. mind you this is the FIRST DAY. no one tried to get into bed until 9pm when taps played we were all suppoed to dropp what we were doing and get in bed. just over half of us were able to. the rest got this horrifed look on thier faces! the T.I. never killed us. I think he laughed his ass off.

if any one knows what a laundry mark is ( its the ID we have to mark our clothes with so we dont get them confused in the event that there are 2 of the same last names in the group)

we had two sanchez' and williams' AND one of the williams had the same laundry mark as this guy "wells"
one night while everyone was sleeping me and the guy who shortsheeted everyone (aponte)
went and switched all of there clothes around.

The uniforms were hung out the night before so we can get up in the AM and ge dressed while our minds were still sleeping Etc.

well fat sanchez was hysterical while he tried to get into Skinny sanchez' unifrom and vice versa.
same goes for the williams twins.
but one williams was totally fukt when his laundry mark was correct but his shoes didnt fit etc...Wells was walking around with a pained look onhis face.

Man that was a great day!:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Man that was great!:D I don't believe I missed this those years ago. I was waiting for all the practical jokes my division was going to play on me during my Induction Season(made Chief in the Navy). I thwarted a few attempts and I believe the rest died off when they realized I was inheriting the whole code immediately after I was to be pinned.:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

so did they get all oiled up and had good sexy time ?

I was just talking to Steve's ex wife Kelly. I had to look this thread up and get the letter.....

I haven't heard from Sean since about three days after the last email. Steve and I speak occasionally, I send him the letter again a few years ago. He was pained that I still had it.:D

The good thing about this website is the archiving.:D
My photos

My Videos