VanillaSkyGirl

Women's Skydiving World Record Raffle

Please help to make my dream a reality! The women's world record is a costly event, but thanks to our sponsors, we are able to have a huge raffle to help us to better afford this event. It's a win-win because the prizes are so amazing!

Raffle tickets are $20.00 USD each. The following are the raffle prizes:

Grand Prize #1:
Aerodyne Icon Container
Aerodyne Pilot main canopy
Aerodyne Research, LLC Smart reserve
Vigil 2 AAD
A Weekend of coaching with Dan BC
LiquidSky Sports jumpsuit
Phantom X Helmet
L & B Audible
L & B Visual Altimeter
Exo Helmet Bag, Exo Log Book Cover
Brand X Log Book
Square1 Summer Gloves
Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket

Grand Prize #2:
Squirrel Wing Suit
Icarus Canopies Safire2
Crossfire2 main canopy
50% off Icarus Nano reserve
$1000 P3 Gift Certificate
Liquid Sky jumpsuit
Phantom X Helmet
L&B Audible and Visual Altimeter
Exo Helmet Bag, Brand X Log Book
Exo Log Book Cover
Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket.

Eight Square One Runner-Up Prizes:
Eight assorted prize packages valued up to $550, including Square One accessory items such as a Kiss Helmet, Phantom X Helmet, Exo Helmet Bag, Square One Helmet Bag, Brand X Log Book, Exo Log Book Cover, Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife.

RAFFLE DRAWING: Friday, October 17, 2014 @ 7:00pm

Please use paypal to purchase raffle tickets to help me on this journey to the women's world record in Oct. '14. Make paypal payment to this email address:

[email protected]

Write in the paypal comment section the following:

Your email address, first and last names and (optional) facebook name, so I can add you to the drawing.

Once I receive your payment and upload all of your information (which remains private), you will receive an email confirmation with your raffle number and information.

Thank you everyone for your support & cheers to a wonderful new week for all! :)
(I checked with a greenie prior to making this post. Thanks, again!)

JohnMitchell

Nice prize list. I bought a ticket for me and for Valinda. Thanks.B|

Thank you so much for your wonderful support, John and Valinda, as well as everyone else who bought raffle tickets! You should each have each received a direct email from P3 Skydiving with your raffle ticket numbers. Good luck to all of you!

If anyone else wants to purchase tickets from me, you may still purchase raffle tickets! We are having the raffle drawing on Friday, October 17th, 2014 @ 7:00pm at Skydive Perris. Our women's world record event is Oct. 12-18th. You do NOT need to be present to win.

As stated in the email:

"Your contribution to the Women's World Record Raffle Fundraiser 2014 will directly impact the event as we make it possible for the most qualified team to attend."

You may purchase raffle tickets from me by paypal via this email address:

[email protected]

Please include your first and last names, email address and facebook name (optional), and once payment is received, I will upload your information to the site. The completion of the upload of your information by myself automatically sends a confirmation email to you from P3 with your raffle ticket numbers.

Thank you for your support! I wish the best of luck to all who have bought raffle tickets. May you win big!

:)

Hi everyone!

Thanks to every person who's bought a ticket. So far, I've sold 49 raffle tickets, but I can still sell more than twice that amount.

I'm bumping this thread, since so many people have asked me for the raffle information. Just read the first post in this thread, and Paypal $20 per ticket, if you'd like to purchase raffle tickets.

You can also pay in person if you'd like. I'm back at Skydive Perris for another event from May 14-18th.

Your confirmation is a direct email with raffle numbers from P3 Skydiving. Thanks to all for your awesome support, and I hope that one of you who purchases tickets from me wins BIG!!! :)

To anyone who would like to purchase raffle tickets/donate in person, I'll be at Skydive Taft this Sat/Sunday (May 24-25th) as the RW LO (Load Organizer) at the Old Farts Boogie!

You may also still purchase tickets via Paypal online. Send funds to: [email protected] and include your first & last name, email and (not required) Facebook name, if you wish. You will receive a confirmation email from P3 Skydiving with your raffle numbers.

The following are the women's world record raffle prizes:

Grand prize #1
Aerodyne Icon container
Aerodyne Pilot main canopy
Aerodyne Smart reserve
Vigil 2 AAD
Weekend of coaching with Dan BC
Liquid Sky jumpsuit
Phantom X Helmet
L&B Audible and Visual Altimeters
Exo Helmet Bag
Brand X Log Book
Exo Log Book Cover
Square1 Summer Gloves
Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket.

Grand Prize #2
Squirrel Wing Suit
Icarus Safire2 or Crossfire2 main canopy
50% off Icarus Nano reserve
$1,000 P3 Gift Certificate
Liquid Sky jumpsuit
Phantom X Helmet
L&B Audible and Visual Altimeters
Exo Helmet Bag
Brand X Log Book
Exo Log Book Cover
Square1 Summer Gloves
Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket.

8 Square One Runner-Up Prizes
Eight assorted prize packages valued up to $550, to include such Square One accessory items as a Kiss Helmet, Phantom X Helmet, Exo Helmet Bag, Square One Helmet Bag, Brand X Log Book, Exo Log Book Cover, Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife.
Raffle Prize Sponsors
Aerodyne, Vigil, Square 1, Liquid Sky, Squirrel, Larsen & Brusgaard, Icarus Canopies

Thank you for your support and blue skies to all!!!

Remster gets tickets every year but I don't think he won anything too big last year. There are a ton of prizes so I can't remember all the winners.

The Leap for Lupus is August 15th-17th this year with the banquet, raffle drawing and party on Saturday the 16th. This year they're planning a ladies vertical record and some wind tunnel flying on Sunday. Should be a great time. Love to have you up. B|

JohnMitchell

The Leap for Lupus is August 15th-17th this year with the banquet, raffle drawing and party on Saturday the 16th. This year they're planning a ladies vertical record and some wind tunnel flying on Sunday. Should be a great time. Love to have you up. B|

Aw, I would love to be there, too! Unfortunately (or fortunately), I'll be in Prague doing 4-way tunnel and sight seeing. I'm so excited to do that, but I'll definitely buy raffle tickets from you, too. I'll message you on Facebook for those. I'm sure that LFL will be another success again this year! :)

catfishhunter

Can I still buy tickets?

Yes, yes, yes, you can still buy tickets, my friend!

They are $20 per raffle ticket, and you can PayPal it to the following:

[email protected]

(Rosa Alva)

Please include your first and last name and email address. (You can also include your facebook name [not required] and mailing address, so I can send a thank you.)

The raffle will take place during the women's world record event on Oct. 18th. I wish you lots of luck in winning these amazing prizes, especially the 2 grand prizes which are absolutely amazing!

Thanks so much for the support, everyone! :)

People keep asking me if they can still buy raffle tickets. The answer is YES!

If you see me at the DZ, please ask me about tickets. You may also Paypal.

$20 per ticket, and you may Paypal it to: [email protected]

Please see my 1st post for a list of prizes. :)
Thanks so much to all who have bought tickets. You guys/girls rock, and I wish you all the best of luck!

crage

Are they capping the number of tickets being sold? I'd like to know my chances :)

No, of course not. That would not be fair to the others. These tickets are only $20, not $100.

***The raffle events which sell a limited number are always $100 each or more. These are $20 each, and anyone can buy.

That said, I know the person in charge of the Women's World Record raffle, and she says that the ticket sales overall are much lower than expected, so the chances of winning are much higher than would be expected.

Good luck to all! :)

Thank you to all who have purchased raffle tickets. Your help means a great deal, especially since I have no income at the moment. (My program at the Boys Home has not yet begun for the year.)

For those who would still like to purchase raffle tickets, the paypal addresses which you may send payment to for the WWR raffle tickets are the following:

[email protected]

or [email protected]

The raffle tickets are $20 each. In the notes, please write 'WWR" and your email, so I know what it is. (Paypal does't like to see the words "raffle", so please avoid that. Thanks!) If you'd like to send a check, please send an email to one of the email addresses above. :)
See my first post for the raffle prizes. The grand prizes include all of those prizes for ONE person each, and there are 8 runner-up prizes. It is the raffle to beat all raffles for the prizes alone!

Thanks to all for your support, and you will be notified if you win. Good luck to all! :)

JohnMitchell

Hey, you told me I bought the winning tickets already. ;)

Haha, oh yeah! John, I would love for you and Valinda to have the winning tickets! With all of the fundraising that you two have done for LFL. You both deserve it so much! Thanks so much for your support, btw.

I blew it by being in Prague training in their wind tunnel, instead of being in town for LFL. I'll have to go next year! Sending hugs and love to you both! :)
P.S. Thanks to those who have sent in donations since my last post went up. You have no idea how much this means to me. Hugs and good luck to all with the WWR raffle! :)

JohnMitchell

All the best to all the wonderful women in the WWR. B|

I was just talking to someone about Prague today. I think that's on our short list for vacations. B|

Thank you so much, John! I am really looking forward to seeing my wonderful friends from around the world. Having been on the last women's world record which was also a breast cancer awareness/prevention fundraiser, I am in this for a different reason this time. I want to make sure that all the newer women are having a good time and feeling welcome. I want them to remember this event as amazing an experience as I remember my own world record event was for me. :)
Btw, I highly recommend Prague. You and Valinda would love it. It's so beautiful, and there is so much history.

Thank you again for your support, John and everyone else. If anyone still wants to purchase tickets, feel free to PAYPAL $20 per raffle ticket to [email protected]. Thanks again, everyone! :)

It's the final week, so please send payment now, if you would like to purchase raffle tickets. This helps me on my journey to the women's world record in Oct. '14.

Raffle tickets are $20.00 USDper ticket.

Please send payment to paypal: [email protected]

Raffle prizes:

Grand Prize #1:
Aerodyne Icon Container, Aerodyne Pilot main canopy, Aerodyne Research, LLC Smart reserve, Vigil 2 AAD, A Weekend of coaching with Dan BC, LiquidSky Sports jumpsuit, Phantom X Helmet, L & B Audible, L & B Visual Altimeter, Exo Helmet Bag, Exo Log Book Cover, Brand X Log Book, Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket

Grand Prize #2:
Squirrel Wing Suit, Icarus Canopies Safire2, Crossfire2 main canopy, 50% off Icarus Nano reserve, $1000 P3 Gift Certificate
Liquid Sky jumpsuit, Phantom X Helmet, L&B Audible and Visual Altimeter, Exo Helmet Bag, Brand X Log Book, Exo Log Book Cover, Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife w/ Pocket.

Eight Square One Runner-Up Prizes:
Eight assorted prize packages valued up to $550, including Square One accessory items such as a Kiss Helmet, Phantom X Helmet, Exo Helmet Bag, Square One Helmet Bag, Brand X Log Book, Exo Log Book Cover, Square1 Summer Gloves and Square1 4” Hook Knife.

RAFFLE DRAWING: Friday, October 17, 2014 @ 7:00pm

Thank you sooooo much for the support! :)

JohnMitchell

Damn, that's some great prizes.B|

When and where will the drawing be held?

Aww, you're so sweet to humor me, John. I know that you know the answer to this! :D:D:D

Thanks for asking!

The raffle drawing is on Friday, October 17, 2014 at approx. 7:00pm at Skydive Perris during our Women's World Sequential Record Event. The winner doesn't need to be present and will be notified by email.

Thanks so much to all who have donated, and thanks to those who will buy more raffle tickets this weekend.

If you'd like to purchase raffle tickets in person, please see me, and I'll give you a raffle number at Chicks Rock. The tickets are $20 per person. Thank you to all!!! :):)