BillyVance

New DZ.COM game - Toys you'll NEVER see in the market

Did you see the post above yours? Tell me that's killjoy. Seriously. It's simply an observation about the world we currently live in. With the internet and +7 billion people on the planet, it's pretty tough to come up with an actually original f'ed up thought. It's out there somewhere. Almost guaranteed. Lego Auschwitz is sort of the proof.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

BillyVance

Well, I guess it's safe to say this thread isn't going to last very long. :S:D

Well it's not so much that as what you learn in the process, isn't it?

These days with 3D printing and globalization it's pretty easy to make something happen. You just need to interface with Alibaba and someone can make it happen. The workmanship will probably be shit but the price should be right. So if you want that Domanatrix Barbie super-sized and you can work the global market, I'm pretty sure that could be arranged. Sadly she's likely to be "Anatomically Correct" in the Mattel definition of the word.

Here's one for you, though! "Jeb Corloss Action Figure With Kung-Fu Grip"! (Jeb, if you're reading this and think it's a great idea, I might be able to find a 3D artist to make a 3D-Printed prototype. Call me!)
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

So if you want that Domanatrix Barbie super-sized and you can work the global market, I'm pretty sure that could be arranged. Sadly she's likely to be "Anatomically Correct" in the Mattel definition of the word.

I think those already exist. And they're not cheap. :P

https://www.realdoll.com/ NSFW

ETA: I'll tell you what though... I bet you won't ever find a sex doll looking like a 70 year old woman with sagging boobs and wrinkles everywhere. :PB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

quade

Did you see the post above yours? Tell me that's killjoy. Seriously. It's simply an observation about the world we currently live in. With the internet and +7 billion people on the planet, it's pretty tough to come up with an actually original f'ed up thought. It's out there somewhere. Almost guaranteed. Lego Auschwitz is sort of the proof.

^This.

Sort of like "Rule 34" (google it if you don't know what it is).

Billy should have made the title "Toys you won't see at "Toys R Us."
But that could have just been a fun diversion in the 'Sick & Twisted' thread.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yep, some of those are pretty creepy. One of them is Iluvtofly's (Cindy's) avatar pic - the bear taking off it's fur.
The unicorn that had stabbed something else was pretty cool too.

I've thought that Accurate Depictions Of Disease Microbes in "plush animals" was pretty cool.

Again, like Rule 34, if it's strange, weird or creepy, then you can probably get it as a stuffed animal.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

cgriff

How about My First Guillotine?

Like this one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMBER-OF-HORRORS-LA-GUILLOTINE-POLOR-LIGHTS-PLASTIC-MODEL-KIT-5091-2000-/361041214909?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item540fbbbdbd

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ZigZagMarquis

Baby's First Shot Glass

I dunno about that, but my folks used to buy us those bubblegum cigarettes back in the 70s. They had powdered sugar in them which you could blow out and pretend you were smoking. You can buy them now on amazon.com, just in time for Halloween! I wonder if handing out bubblegum cigarettes on Halloween would be enough to land you on the local news...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?