BillyVance

Put up a damn picture of something you hate doing

monkycndo

Swimming

Is that a pool noodle in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?

Sorry Johnny, he is a married man now.

The days of getting "Robbed" by Vader are over.

I wouldn't say that, I've a partner in crime now ;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

***Got no pictures but imagine me cleaning pine needles out of the rain gutters. :S

On a ladder in short shorts while V sits below drinking iced tea?

I think you only pretend to hate it ;)

Naw, he just pretends his shoulder is still hurting and V does it, out of concern for him . . . improves the view exponentially.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hcsvader

***Got no pictures but imagine me cleaning pine needles out of the rain gutters. :S

On a ladder in short shorts while V sits below drinking iced tea?

I think you only pretend to hate it ;)

No no no... You should have V up on the ladder while you stand at the bottom holding the ladder and admiring the view... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Arvoitus

WTF is 'watermelon mimosa'?

Definition of mimosa from Wiki

A Mimosa is a cocktail-like drink composed of one part champagne (or other sparkling wine) and one part thoroughly chilled citrus fruit juice, usually orange juice unless otherwise specified (e.g. "grapefruit [juice] mimosa"). It is traditionally served in a tall champagne flute with a morning brunch as hair of the dog or to guests at weddings.[1]

Amazon

***WTF is 'watermelon mimosa'?

A Mimosa is a cocktail-like drink composed of one part champagne (or other sparkling wine) and one part thoroughly chilled citrus fruit juice, usually orange juice unless otherwise specified (e.g. "grapefruit [juice] mimosa"). It is traditionally served in a tall champagne flute with a morning brunch as hair of the dog or to guests at weddings.[1]

Hair of the Dog?

If THAT is hair of the dog, that dude has some femininity issues unresolved.:o:D:D:D

See what I mean?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******WTF is 'watermelon mimosa'?

Hair of the Dog?

If THAT is hair of the dog, that dude has some femininity issues unresolved.:o:D:D:D

See what I mean?

A man secure in his masculinity wouldn't care about fruity drinks, little dogs or riding a scooter instead of a big hog around the island.

:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********WTF is 'watermelon mimosa'?

Hair of the Dog?

See what I mean?

A man secure in his masculinity wouldn't care about fruity drinks, little dogs or riding a scooter instead of a big hog around the island.

:P

I love my little dog. ;):)
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery