SkyAnt

Helmets.

I would like some honest opinions about the Bonehead Boomerang and the Havock too.
I spoke to a supplier however who rufused to stock them as he thought they were rough and poorly finished. I am after a helmet that provdes jaw protection and ideally some eye protection that doesnt cost the earth.
I do mostly flat jumps and am looking at BASE down the track

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

I've sold a few Boomerang's and it seems to be doing quite well. The customers have had no complaints. I have seen very few bad finishes from Bonehead.

I honestly don't like the Havok as it looks like Rick Moranis off SpaceBalls. However the function of the helmet is excellent, especially for instructors, I just don't like the looks.

Since you're thinking of BASE, I'd look into the RatHat. I personally wouldn't use the Havok or Boomerang for that.

I would strongly encourage you to try on as many helmets as possible prior to purchasing. They are expensive and everyone wil have a reason as to why you should buy what they bought.

It's your choice and your noggin. Decide what's best for you.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Ant,
Check out the COOKIE Helmets, with the chin cup you'll get some protection there, and they are the ducks nuts for compfort and finish.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've seen a few Boomerangs being used, nice helmets, although most of the ones I've seen the folks have taken the lens off and just use sunglasses. Saw one guy who used limo tint and tinted his lens, but that's a whole 'nuther story. Pretty much everyone I've talked to that owns one likes it.

I've seen a few Havoks worn as well...FRIGG'N HUGE. I'm definately not a fan, they are HUGE.

Both are well made helmets, but did I mention that the Havok is HUGE?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've seen a few Boomerangs being used, nice helmets, although most of the ones I've seen the folks have taken the lens off and just use sunglasses. Saw one guy who used limo tint and tinted his lens, but that's a whole 'nuther story. Pretty much everyone I've talked to that owns one likes it.

I've seen a few Havoks worn as well...FRIGG'N HUGE. I'm definately not a fan, they are HUGE.

Both are well made helmets, but did I mention that the Havok is HUGE?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you have the second HUGEST jaw Bonehead have ever seen a HUGE HAVOK is the only full-face helmet that will fit over your HUGE jaw and glasses.
I am happy with my HAVOK.