FlyingRhenquest

Hey Anyone Remember These?

RoadRash

Are they still around!? WOW! Pure sugar and bad habits.

~R+R

Yep. Convenience stores around here have them. I bought "a pack" a while back. I needed a sugar fix and I think they are made of pure confectioners sugar. I did notice that they no longer have the red simulated ember at the end.

muff528

***Are they still around!? WOW! Pure sugar and bad habits.

~R+R

Yep. Convenience stores around here have them. I bought "a pack" a while back. I needed a sugar fix and I think they are made of pure confectioners sugar. I did notice that they no longer have the red simulated ember at the end.

Nuh uh! Why take away the the coolest part of the candy cig!?!? I always like a little artificial coloring with my sugar rush!;)

~R+R...I need caffeine. :S
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

There is nothing like relaxing in your easy chair with a chocolate cigar and a glass of Kool Aid at the end of a stressful day.B|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

There is nothing like relaxing in your easy chair with a chocolate cigar and a glass of Kool Aid at the end of a stressful day.B|

Now that is the life...:D

~R+R...I think I might do that tonight...Since I am a grad student, all I can afford is chocolate cigars and Kool Aid...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

We didn't have candy cigarettes, but chocolate ones. They were just basically chocolate sticks that had a light paper wrapping around them that made them look like cigarettes. I used to eat them whole, the paper wrapping included, as a kid.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Re: Candy cigarettes.

Nice to know they're still available. I figured the political-correctness police would have outlawed them by now.

Other fun childhood candy:

What about pixie sticks? Those straws that contained flavored powder inside. You would bite off the end, spit it out, and pour the powder into your mouth, a little at a time.

How about those little wax bottles containing flavored liquid? What were those called? You would bite off the top of the "bottle", and pour the syrupy liquid in your mouth. For a real treat, you just popped the whole thing in your mouth and bit down on it, for an explosion of flavor. And you could chew the wax too, like gum, although that never did anything for me.

Dilligas

Re: Candy cigarettes.

Nice to know they're still available. I figured the political-correctness police would have outlawed them by now.

Other fun childhood candy:

What about pixie sticks? Those straws that contained flavored powder inside. You would bite off the end, spit it out, and pour the powder into your mouth, a little at a time.

How about those little wax bottles containing flavored liquid? What were those called? You would bite off the top of the "bottle", and pour the syrupy liquid in your mouth. For a real treat, you just popped the whole thing in your mouth and bit down on it, for an explosion of flavor. And you could chew the wax too, like gum, although that never did anything for me.

I'm pretty sure you can get pixie sticks in the grocery store. I'm also pretty sure I've seen a giant-sized pixie stick. I'm actually gonna google in a second.

I haven't seen those wax bottles in a while, though.

Yep, you can get giant pixie sticks on amazon. Also fun dip, which I also hadn't seen in a while. And you can also get those wax bottles if you search for "Wax bottle candy." 5 pounds for 23 bucks heh.

The candy cigarettes we used to get in the 70's usually had bubblegum in the center, and a paper wrapping. They'd put powdered sugar between the gum and the paper, which you could blow out to make a cloud of "smoke".
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

oldwomanc6

I remember both kinds of candy cigs: the bubble-gum type and the chalky white candy.

Anybody remember candy lipstick?

I don't remember it, but you can get it on the internets!

Oh internets... how did we ever survive without you? Heh heh heh
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?