promise5

Halloween 2014

promise5

Post a pic

Halloween is 10/31. Why would anyone have a pic in costume right now?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ryoder

I'm going as a motorcycle accident victim.:|

You did keep the clothes you had on right? Just add some blood and fake bones sticking out. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I keep thinking I should dress like Old Gregg but I'm pretty sure it would result in a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I could have just phoned it in and worn my wingsuit, but I couldn't even be arsed to do that this year. Just as well, I only had about 6 kids come by my house.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

We didn't have a single kid this year.

Our neighborhood is very rural (100+ acres for a dozen of us, plus hundreds of acres which will never be built on, so our child load varies from year to year. When we first moved in, most of us had kids who would do the trick or treat thing. We went through a period where our kids didn't do that, and now the last couple of years, it's been the grandkids (not mine).

Maybe the effort to get to our house is not worth the grandparents' time? :D I don't blame them, but now, I have two bags of candy I will never eat!

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

We have a new home in the 'burbs. Spent an hour or so decorating the porch and carving the pumpkin. Got 3 groups of trick or treaters, maybe a dozen or so. One of the neighbors told me today that the kids like to go over to the newer subdivision with street lights and closer houses. What a bunch of weenies. :P:D

promise5

Oh come on I can't be the only one that dressed up this year.

Seems to me like most people are only sharing pics on facebook or other platforms where only friends see them. I must be missing out on a lot of good stuff.

[:/]:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

Lol nooooo I'm not posting the slutty viking costume I DIDNT wear.

Crud nothing was covered

You just posted this to tease us.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Lol nooooo I'm not posting the slutty viking costume I DIDNT wear.

Crud nothing was covered

You just posted this to tease us.>:(

We're gonna have to go up there and give her a spanking. :P

promise5

Lol nooooo I'm not posting the slutty viking costume I DIDNT wear.

Crud nothing was covered

I was GONNA post a reply, about the Viking costume :o:$ but Then figured it was BEST.... to just " Leif " it alone B|;)

we had the usual turnout, maybe 8 or 10 groups of kids, 3 to 6 children per group... and a few singletons....with their parents waiting out on the sidewalk, near the street.... It was chilly and drizzly but we leave the lights On and THEY Are Drawn to it.......Like moths...!!!B|Handed out small bags of Snyders pretzels and also had a large bowl of skittles , M&Ms and snickers.....If they were polite and excited, I'd say, "you can take 3 or 4 candies" If they were pushy or impatient, I'd say " You can help yourself to One or two "...