promise5

What is a clusterf**k and other strange sayings?

Fine, I'll be that guy...

LuckyMcSwervy

It probably won't always be that way. Wait until those protective ones have retired, moved on, gotten promoted etc. Wait until you have moved up in the ranks and have more men below you. See how long that kumbaya we love our "big sister" lasts when you're the one giving orders to some men or are getting promotions they think you only got because you have a set of tits.

:ph34r::ph34r:
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There's absolutely no way you're that naive. Me thinks it's just a ploy to gain attention. Judging by your post numbers, you don't do a lot of work. I saw your picture in one of your many threads with your big truck that just screamed "Masculine" And now you don't know what cluster f**k means....STOP IT. Your leading some to think your attention starved. Are you? You don't even sky dive and you troll here? For what, really?

I apologize if I have offended you in any way. I enjoyed the forum and try not to be rude. I didn't realize I was trolling. As for my truck. It was a great buy that I couldn't pass up and no it doesn't scream masculine. Most people buy trucks here guys and girls. I think it's a great truck for a girl!! I begin my first jump course this weekend. I work a great deal and they didn't even have a course for new jumpers till a couple weeks ago.
As far as being naive maybe I am and in many ways thankful for it. I grew up in a conservative Christian home and went to conservative Christian schools. Crud we didn't even wear pants until our teens. I see nothing wrong or bad about my upbringing and am proud of the life my parents have us and if it was sheltered then so be it. I can honestly say I can't remember my parents swearing,drinking or missing much church. Yes I'm the black sheep. My dad was/is military as are many of my family but again I can't remember them not acting in a " non Christian like " manner around the family. They are far from perfect but I see them as great men.
Again if I've offended you in any way then I do apologize
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

She may fool you & the "usual responders" but me? Not today or any other day. I call em' like I see em' You know that. If that makes me all those things you used so eloquently to describe me, so be it. I'm outta here.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I just read your comment to Andreya and it was really out of line. I had never heard of a clusterfuck until I started skydiving either. Do you think I'm lying also?

In regards to Andreya not jumping yet, it is not a requirement to be an active jumper in order to post on these forums. As long as she obeys the forum rules, she is as welcome here as someone who has 20,000 jumps.

Finally, don't be so judgy and don't be so mean!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I did not see what was posted/deleted, but FWIW...

I am guessing you are in your early 20s?

I started jumping and posting here when I was 20-years-old (I am 33 now). I was in college full-time, working 30 hours/week and skydiving the one day a week I was free. I posted a LOT of silly things (mostly about my cat B|). I was definitely naive to a lot, as well, that was "commonsense" around the DZ--like the time I danced all night in the hangar wearing glow-in-the-dark ass-beads around my neck (I thought it was just a "fashion" bauble necklace. :D)

Best of luck and blue skies on your first jump course this weekend. :D

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

rwieder

She may fool you & the "usual responders" but me? Not today or any other day. I call em' like I see em' You know that. If that makes me all those things you used so eloquently to describe me, so be it. I'm outta here.

You were rude. She deserves an apology. And yes, I know you can be that way sometimes, but she did not deserve that kind of treatment.

Like Skymama said, there are plenty of high profile posters that havent jumped in a decade or only have a dozen or so jumps, like say lawrocket... So... just STFU and if you don't like her postings, DON'T read them. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

PLFXpert

like the time I danced all night in the hangar wearing glow-in-the-dark ass-beads around my neck (I thought it was just a "fashion" bauble necklace. :D)

Let's have less hate because posts like this are what Bonfire should be about!
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"