rushmc

Looking for a Bar Tack Machine ??

I know that many riggers are looking for Bar Tack machines. (I already have one) I just noticed this one on ebay for anybody looking. I am not familiar with this model but is looks to be computerized. I am not selling this I am just trying to get info out there for others that are looking

[/url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3845765529&fromMakeTrack=true[url]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I just found the service manual on the Singer web site. Depending on the sub modle it should/will.

I have attached the link to the pdf for this model if that helps.
http://parts.singerco.com/IPinstManuals/569U3100,3200.pdf
Abraham Lincoln

:)
The best bartack machine will be a 42 center start/stop.

Today we see that more & more mfg. are moving to a 42 center start/stop bartack, it is a better stitch & hold the edges better then the 1 side start/stop.

To change the SINGER 569U from 28 to 42 you will
need a new cam. Also should be checked if the bartack can be changed to 1" long & more then 1/8" wide.
According the manual the 569U have a max. 16 mm (5/8") long & 3 mm (1/8") wide bartack. It might be fine for reline but if you need to work on a wider tape
you might need a longer bartack up to 25 mm (1")

If you have a PFAFF 3334 "V" belt machine it is easy to order a 42 center start/stop cam. Using the right presser feet & working plate will let go to longer & wider bartack stitch.

Safe Rigging !!!

For the riggers who are looking for a bartack machine.

Ask for a PFAFF 3334 958/01 20B "V" belt with HJ1466 CENTER START/STOP CAM (1 X 42) with the ability to 1" long bartack & the width you need.

HERBERT JAFFE INC.
40-11 SKILLMAN AVE.
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y 11104

PH: (718)392-1956 (800)338-1956
FAX: (718)392-2748

Safe Rigging !!!

Ask for a PFAFF 3334 958/01 20B "V" belt with HJ1466 CENTER START/STOP CAM (1 X 42) with the ability to 1" long bartack & the width you need.

HERBERT JAFFE INC.
40-11 SKILLMAN AVE.

Safe Rigging !!!

That is where I got mine. I have one with a leather belt however and that can save a couple hundred bucks. Works great and he is recomended by Pfaff
Abraham Lincoln

HERBERT JAFFE INC.
40-11 SKILLMAN AVE.

Safe Rigging !!!

That is where I got mine. I have one with a leather belt however and that can save a couple hundred bucks. Works great and he is recomended by Pfaff

I just bought an older Pfaff 3334 (round belt) with new cam 42 stitch center start/stop, from Herbert Jaffe. He described the machine as 'rebuilt'. I sent him some spectra line samples that he sewed and returned -- they looked fine. I bought the head and made up my own table/motor. The machine appears to be rebuilt, as it is nice and tight. He included 2 new feet that work perfectly for holding even the 500# spectra, and it does a beautiful pattern. I'm very impressed with the machine and his company. I'd reccommend him to anyone.

Al MacDonald, President
Flying High Manufacturing Inc.
Alberta Canada.

HERBERT JAFFE INC.
40-11 SKILLMAN AVE.

Safe Rigging !!!

I just bought an older Pfaff 3334 (round belt) with new cam 42 stitch center start/stop, from Herbert Jaffe. He described the machine as 'rebuilt'. I sent him some spectra line samples that he sewed and returned -- they looked fine. I bought the head and made up my own table/motor. The machine appears to be rebuilt, as it is nice and tight. He included 2 new feet that work perfectly for holding even the 500# spectra, and it does a beautiful pattern. I'm very impressed with the machine and his company. I'd reccommend him to anyone.

Al MacDonald, President
Flying High Manufacturing Inc.
Alberta Canada.

Great machine
Just sold mine
the new owner is very happy
Abraham Lincoln