AggieDave

Worst song to strip to?

I love when people think that something like Googling is a skill.

There is skill in knowing what search strings will bring you what results you want. Also knowing by reading the results how to change your search string to narrow down your search and successfully find what you want.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Is it just me or has it taken more energy for Dave to explain why he won't regoogle than it would have taken to regoogle in the first place?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It's not just you.

Ok, here, I googled many variations and combinations of these words:

"New Kids on the Block Jon Knight Danny Wood gay homosexual"

Tried first names only, New Kids without "on the Block", and last names only. At least 15 different variations, all the same crap.

Fix me, Mr. Google! :D

Ok, because I don't have a life, I read the first three pages of links, and I got NOTHING. :D

The only thing that I saw was a message (1) on a message board that said, "I heard that Jon was openly gay". Kinda like something I read on here. :D

Dude, Avril's alright for the pop set - I can stand her. Not for long, but I can stand her. She doesn't totally suck. I like that line - makes a good sig!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

great music, great tune, but horrible to strip to :
Wir sind die Roboter (Kraftwerk)

or a lame song in german too :
99 Luftballons (Nena) or teh english version 99 Red Balloons
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

still haven't found what i'm looking for by u2... just wouldn't work... or anything by bette midler-bleh!!
:S
good meeting ya last w/e dave. everyone @ aggieland is awesome-- even their dzo. how cool is that? tell morgan hi.. she's the best!!!!
....can i just brag about this place a little more?:D
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

good meeting ya last w/e dave. everyone @ aggieland is awesome-- even their dzo. how cool is that? tell morgan hi.. she's the best!!!!
....can i just brag about this place a little more?

Right on! It was great getting to meet you as well. Its great you had a good time and had a chance to work with some quality instructors. I could tell a difference in you just watching your videos and looking at you smile after jumping.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"I'm to sexy....for my shirt"

forget the name of the guy

At my wedding- my MC made me due a strip tease (I didn't take anything off, but I did have to shake it) to that song, just to get the garter off of my wife. It was friggin hilarious.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

My vote goes for Jesus Loves Me. Yikes!!

Right along those lines- Michael Rode His Boat Ashore!!!

Come on guys... if your looking for something blasphemous suggest something like Handel's Messiah. (oh, with the full chorus and all.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

"Jesus Loves Me, This I Know" - my vote is definitely with this one.

Also, any song I sang as a small child including, "I'm a Little Teapot," more because it has the phrase "short and stout" Not what you want to be thinking of in corrolation to a stripper.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M