ryoder

I don't recall school trips being this much fun

oldwomanc6

:o

What happened to supervision for minors?

Parents have to always take responsibility for their children's sex education and make sure their kids know what is okay and what is not okay.

Also, school sponsored trips should have adult supervision nonetheless. It is up to the parents to decide whether to sign over their children's welfare to school-sponsored activities or not.

That's just my opinion.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***:o

What happened to supervision for minors?

Parents have to always take responsibility for their children's sex education and make sure their kids know what is okay and what is not okay.

Also, school sponsored trips should have adult supervision nonetheless. It is up to the parents to decide whether to sign over their children's welfare to school-sponsored activities or not.

That's just my opinion.

Yep, there is a certain level of trust any time you leave your child at a school (and even more on a field trip).

If your school cannot be trusted to screen who is in charge to supervise responsibly (whether it is on the school grounds, or away), then all of us should be home schooling.

Which is not practical for 99% of us.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

when I went on a trip to DC all the boys had high hopes of such festivities (without the child part of course) when we got to the hotel, but as we soon found we wouldn't be getting any much less making eye contact with a female for more than a few seconds without the raging christian parents that volunteered screaming at us lol