LuckyMcSwervy

Coral Gables

airdvr

Ummm...go to a bar. You won't be alone for long.

And maybe she will have another X-rated story to tell about the adventure!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

airdvr

Indeed. I'm reminded of some entries from McSwervy in the "Name that Rack" thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=109643;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=106552;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=106597;

No red-blooded American male would let that sit alone for long. Especially if you go in a bikini.

ryoder

***Ummm...go to a bar. You won't be alone for long.

And maybe she will have another X-rated story to tell about the adventure!:D

No former professional athletes with STDs (jai alai for Christ sake) or rich old men looking for a younger woman to keep to report. Not even a threesome offer by the cryptkeeper couple sitting at the other end of the bar. I had one glass of wine with my dinner and went to my room to relax by I guess 6:30-7pm. I'm boring!
Always be kinder than you feel.

airdvr

Yeah she will, From her posts over the last few years she's set the bar to high.
Maybe she should think of moving to Europe. Or the southern states.

Gone fishing

SkyMagilla

Indeed. I'm reminded of some entries from McSwervy in the "Name that Rack" thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=109643;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=106552;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=106597;

No red-blooded American male would let that sit alone for long. Especially if you go in a bikini.

There's more to me than just a nice rack. Thanks!

Zep

Yeah she will, From her posts over the last few years she's set the bar to high.

I live in the southernmost point in the US. Shallowest dating pool in the world down here. Drunks, druggies, sexual assaulters, players, liars, misogynists, grown men looking for sugar mommas... you name it, it's disgusting and they're here and preying on every single woman in sight.

I did have a great date to a Christmas party last week. Last month I pleasantly, unexpectedly reconnected with the first guy I went on a couple of dates with when I first moved here. Treats me with a ton of respect and like a princess, is always a total gentleman and is extremely smart and very kind. He was a great sport at this party and was very engaging and sweet to some people important to me and my future. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

******Ummm...go to a bar. You won't be alone for long.

I live in the southernmost point in the US. Shallowest dating pool in the world down here. Drunks, druggies, sexual assaulters, players, liars, misogynists, grown men looking for sugar mommas... you name it, it's disgusting and they're here and preying on every single woman in sight.

I did have a great date to a Christmas party last week. Last month I pleasantly, unexpectedly reconnected with the first guy I went on a couple of dates with when I first moved here. Treats me with a ton of respect and like a princess, is always a total gentleman and is extremely smart and very kind. He was a great sport at this party and was very engaging and sweet to some people important to me and my future. :)
Sorry thought were from NJ. and us over here we hear a lot about Southern hospitality (Gone with the wind)
The guy sounds like a keeper, Good luck finding a soul mate.

Gone fishing

Zep

*********Ummm...go to a bar. You won't be alone for long.

Sorry thought were from NJ. and us over here we hear a lot about Southern hospitality (Gone with the wind)
The guy sounds like a keeper, Good luck finding a soul mate.

I'm from NJ but recently moved to FL. Best decision of my life as my health was rapidly declining up north. I've never felt better healthwise since my MS diagnosis, among other health issues, as I do right now. I guess all of the blue hairs knew what they were talking about when they said retiring to Florida is great.

As far as the guy, I'm happy we've reconnected but I don't believe in soulmates no thanks to my exHusband. The guy is really awesome in many important ways I've already seen and has many of the traits, opinions and healthy lifestyle that I've been searching for in a mate. Most importantly, I respect him as a man and he doesn't push me into anything out of my comfort zone. Unfortunately, the timing of this reconnection is probably off. Possibly, maybe not, not sure, yeah, who knows, maybe not, probably, unfortunately. It could be different in the future but who knows? I'm not actively trying to meet anyone else but if the opportunity presents itself right now I'm not going to ignore any suitable prospects.

:)

LuckyMcSwervy

You moved to Key West???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Umm... thought you knew that?
:D

LuckyMcSwervy

I thought it was just a place you liked to visit a lot.

ryoder

I thought it was just a place you liked to visit a lot.

I always planned to move there permanently but life's twists and turns made it happen faster than originally expected. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

******There's more to me than just a nice rack. Thanks!

Well, you don't have any in your profile. By all means, show us more of yourself!

Nah, I'm good. Thanks. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxF_V90s9g8>:(

SkyMagilla

*********There's more to me than just a nice rack. Thanks!

Well, you don't have any in your profile. By all means, show us more of yourself!

Nah, I'm good. Thanks. :)
Well then, you can't complain that the only thing we have with which to judge you is your rack...

I see almost 11,000 posts to judge her by.