Squeak

how was your 2014

I left home on December 19th 2013 and I returned home from my travels 2 days ago.

I dont return to work for 3 weeks but there are "Things to do."

I've had an absolutely AWESOME year and loved almost every bit of it.

The beginning of the year i got to skydive with and hangout with some of the coolest kids on the planet (Matthew Hill Maura Rosqvist Guillaume Heiderijk Jen Mohitonista Ryan Risberg Rebecca Freescott Magnus Våge Ruta Norvaisaite Taneva Baker Jussi Sistonen-Lönnroth Rhonda Bostock John Mitchell Valinda Mitchell Deedy Silva the fabulous and AWESOMEEST Dini Mo) and many many others.

Spent a month in Mexico again

I had a blast learning Spanish in Guatemala (thanks Taneva) and then traveling through Central and South America for 7 months

I then went WALKING over 900kms across the top of Spain, on The Camino De Santiago Ruta del Norte

Then 2 weeks driving around the UK and Ireland thanks ever so kindly to the generosity of the lad Tony (Shropshire)

Then i returned to Oz and have spent the last 6 weeks driving and camping around this great big country.

Planning my next BIG trip for 2019 starts soon.B|B|B|

Until then I'll just have to settle for spending March in the USA jumping at Eloy and Elsinore at Cowboy Camp and Flaj Flaj:)MY LIFE ROCKS

How was your year:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?