promise5

To early to talk about Fitz??

BillyVance

******Consider yourself lucky, every time I go anywhere I have to watch my back because people are threatening to tie me to a pole and cover me with things that aren't very appealing.

Of course, that's if I didn't learn of their plans at Fitz, steal their stash and use some of it against the leader of the pack.:)

one of these days................................

POW! Right in the kisser! :ph34r:

PIE! Right in the kisser!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

promise5

Can we make requests for Fitz??

Bouncy slide ???

Only to be used after jumping is done for the day of course.

Uhhhhh.... you do realize what skydivers like to do in bouncy houses/slides after dark at the DZ? >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Can we make requests for Fitz??

Bouncy slide ???

Uhhhhh.... you do realize what skydivers like to do in bouncy houses/slides after dark at the DZ? >:(

THOSE jumpers don't go to the boogies much any more.

But . . we could recruit some more.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Can we make requests for Fitz??

Bouncy slide ???

THOSE jumpers don't go to the boogies much any more.

But . . we could recruit some more.:)

foam pit? :o
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

promise5

That and be in my trailer by 9pm

Do you really think people are going to be using a bouncy slide much that early?

Rick: Howbout a foam pit bouncy slide. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

***That and be in my trailer by 9pm

Do you really think people are going to be using a bouncy slide much that early?

Bring back the mechanical bull and make her ride it >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******That and be in my trailer by 9pm

Bring back the mechanical bull and make her ride it >:(

The guy that owned the bull was a dickhead and was ready to leave when he got there. He acted like he was going to either have to have it blessed with Holy Water or burn it after Bolas got off of it. And what kind of jackass doesn't let the girls stay on when they are wallowing around all sexy like??

ryoder

***And what kind of jackass doesn't let the girls stay on when they are wallowing around all sexy like??

Instruction video for the girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xjQNnIcdQ&t=20s:ph34r:

:D:D:D

CSpenceFLY

I've tried to set up a 3 more than once, as recent as last year. There is one parked 30 miles away. It never works out.

if you got a 3, it would save me driving to eloy. i need one in my log bookB|

if not a 3, why not try for a pac or kodiak? be good for getting things going in the morning, and a novelty for a lot of folks.

regardless, i'll be back with co-pilot Jon. and :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Trafficdiver

In honor of the Fitzgerald Wild Chicken festival, which happens the same weekend as the boogie, we should try to pass a wild chicken around in freefall.

Live or dead? ;)

FWIW - years ago those fucking assholes from Skyride who ran the DZ in Pell City actually took a live chicken in freefall tethered to one of their hands. Poor little bastard was just flailing wings out but not flapping at all. :S

I wanna jump w skymama and Normiss again.... We did a fun four way last year .....

The canopy ride wasn't so great for me, but the freefall was fun! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I wanna jump w skymama and Normiss again.... We did a fun four way last year .....

The canopy ride wasn't so great for me, but the freefall was fun! B|

yowza I bet you said a few bad words when you were fighting that mal
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

yowza I bet you said a few bad words when you were fighting that mal

I believe I said the F word a few times. :o:$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

turtlespeed

*********Consider yourself lucky, every time I go anywhere I have to watch my back because people are threatening to tie me to a pole and cover me with things that aren't very appealing.

Of course, that's if I didn't learn of their plans at Fitz, steal their stash and use some of it against the leader of the pack.:)

one of these days................................

POW! Right in the kisser! :ph34r:

PIE! Right in the kisser!

I came back to dz.com JUST to say suck it ski!

AND I can't wait for Fitz. Super bummed to have missed last year. WONT miss this year. I have plans :):P