BillyVance

A new era in College Football begins

BillyVance

Fucking LSU had to go and lose to Notre Dame?? Really??? Sure, there was a controversial call on the fake field goal play that they swear they scored with, but where was that defense? :S

I can say one thing for sure... Next season's Bama-LSU game is gonna be another classic slobber-knocker. Possibly the two best running backs in the country on the field against the other's defense. Derrick Henry for the Tide and Leonard Fournette for the Tigers. B|

Aggies dominated the second half . . . unexpected . . . but welcome.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The 2015 Rose Bowl Game was painful to watch. Not because I am a Florida State fan, I'm not. But I wanted to see a good game, I wanted to see an entertaining game. But it was anything but good and entertaining. Not to take anything away from Oregon. They played well. But the 2015 Rose Bowl was a stinker.

I can only hope the Sugar Bowl game is more competitive. We'll know if it is in a little over three hours from now.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

AggieDave

I give the FSU performance two crab claws up.

:D

I have to admit I felt Oregon would win, but not like that. Holy shit. It was 39-20 at one point when I got up to go to the bathroom. And then it was 52-20 when I came back just before it became 59-20. What. The. Fuck? :S

That said... FUCK Florida State and Jameis Winston. They deserved it. And he had the audacity to post on twitter "We will still have the same # of L's as the champ LMAO" What a fucking dick.

As for the Sugar Bowl, I knew our weakness was the DB corps. Could not get the fuck off the field because they kept converting all those 3rd and longs. >:( Still had a chance there late in the game but that pick six was a killer. [:/]

Guess I'm going to be cheering Roll Ducks Roll for the 2nd time in 5 years. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OH -IO. I told you they were built to compete and beat Bama. What a great game.

Hey Aggie Dave..... what was that about the SEC championship being the title game again? SEC loses four of five of the games among ranked teams. Your only saving grace was the Belk bowl. Georgia looked good against U of L. :D

It has already started... Ohio State is going to get crushed by Oregon.. blah, blah, blah. Same crap people were saying about Bama and O State and the same crap that was said the last time O State played Oregon in the Rose Bowl. What happened that game? Against Chip Kelly and the unreal Oregon offense? Oh ya.. Bucks won by two scores.

Oregon is good but they still have yet to see a fast physical defense. I personally think that Bama or O State could beat Oregon. They have the defenses to do it. Now we get to see if I am right. I think it will be a good game.

Just a side note.... Ohio State ran all over the #1 run defense in CFB. They also won this game with their THIRD string QB. Do not get me wrong... Jones is good and talented but ask your self this..... could any of the other teams do what O State has with their second string QB? Do you guys even know who your teams third string QB is?

Love em or hate em... What O State has accomplished is nothing short of impressive!

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

What O State has accomplished is nothing short of impressive!

Have to agree with that. How does OSU have 2 great and 1 very good QBs when we don't even have 1 adequate QB ?

And for the record.....yes, I hate 'em. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Urban Meyer had one goal when he came to Ohio State. He KNEW what it takes to win championships. The blueprint came from the SEC. Big strong fast defenses and powerful run/play action offenses. He recruited for it and it's worked. Only 3 losses in 3 seasons, very Alabama-like.

Alabama's biggest weakness was passing defense. They routinely got beat on 20+ yard pass plays, to the point I was wishing we had that great 2011 defense. The DB corps was young and inconsistent. We had no true lock-down corner like a Haha Clinton-Dix or Mark Barron or Dre Kirkpatrick like in recent seasons, and unanimous first team All-American safety Landon Collins can't cover the entire field.

Now that said, I know FSU has had issues this season but that blow-out came from nowhere. Holy crap. Now I look at Bama's defensive issues and personally do not think they could contain Oregon's offense. They are on fire and clicking on all cylinders right now. But it should still be a good game with OSU.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Urban Meyer had one goal when he came to Ohio State. He KNEW what it takes to win championships. The blueprint came from the SEC. Big strong fast defenses and powerful run/play action offenses. He recruited for it and it's worked. Only 3 losses in 3 seasons, very Alabama-like.

Alabama's biggest weakness was passing defense. They routinely got beat on 20+ yard pass plays, to the point I was wishing we had that great 2011 defense. The DB corps was young and inconsistent. We had no true lock-down corner like a Haha Clinton-Dix or Mark Barron or Dre Kirkpatrick like in recent seasons, and unanimous first team All-American safety Landon Collins can't cover the entire field.

Now that said, I know FSU has had issues this season but that blow-out came from nowhere. Holy crap. Now I look at Bama's defensive issues and personally do not think they could contain Oregon's offense. They are on fire and clicking on all cylinders right now. But it should still be a good game with OSU.

O State is 8-0 against Oregon all time and they beat this style of offense when Kelly was the coach. The difference is... O State is insanely faster and more physical then they were in 2010. I'm not saying that the Buckeyes will win, I am saying that they can beat Oregon. They cannot turn the ball over. That is key. The two turnovers made the Bama game a game. Without those mistakes Bama gets rolled. The stats are insane from that game.

We shall see. I think it will be a great game. Stop the run and Oregon is in trouble.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Only time will tell if the Buckeye's defense can stop Oregon's hurry up offense. If they can cope with minimal time between plays where substituting their defensive players will not be possible, then OSU wins. If they can't handle the hurry up offense, then Oregon wins.

CanuckInUSA

Well ... looks like I might have spoken too soon. The shoe appears to be on the other foot. Ohio State 21 Oregon 10 at the half.

[koolaide Guy]Oh Yeah![/KAG]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

CanuckInUSA

Oregon marches down the field to open the score 7-0. Ohio State is going to have their hands full trying to control the Ducks no huddle offense.

Yack, yack. Excuse me while I pull the crow out of my throat. That was a dominant game, a dominant game from Ohio State not the Ducks.