Earp

Would you rather be able to fly, or be invisible?

BillyVance

Are you fucking kidding me? I'll take invisibility any day. Don't you know how much fun you could have? >:(

I'd rather Fly . . . I hate packing.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Are you fucking kidding me? I'll take invisibility any day. Don't you know how much fun you could have? >:(

Yeah but I'm talking about naughty fun. Fucking with people. Making them think there's a ghost or some shit. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah but I'm talking about naughty fun. Fucking with people.

Like a random water balloon from 30ft up??? That's why I'd rather fly, most prank victims don't look up.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

BillyVance

******Are you fucking kidding me? I'll take invisibility any day. Don't you know how much fun you could have? >:(

Yeah but I'm talking about naughty fun. Fucking with people. Making them think there's a ghost or some shit. :D

I'm with you on this one....the possibilities are endless!!!!!

oldwomanc6

Pranking people would get old quickly. I can't imagine ever getting tired of being able to fly. B|

I've never had a dream where I was invisible, but dream about flying regularly. :)

I'm with you. I have flying dreams all the time and it's pretty cool. I use the breast stroke for gaining altitude. I also have breathing under water dreams .... a good combination.
:)

Life is short ... jump often.

If " be able to Fly " Means having the talent to launch UP off the ground AT will......:o And afterwards, LAND...B| Back, SAFELY onto the ground ;)... then That's what i would choose....:D

Invisiblity ???? Hell NO !!! I would want EVERYBODY,,,, to be able to SEE Me...:):) WHILE i AM Flying !!!!! Look Up in the AIR " !!!
No lift tickets, No freefall time limit, NO repacks....
NO question about IT!!!!:ph34r:

jmy

jimmytavino

Invisiblity ???? Hell NO !!! I would want EVERYBODY,,,, to be able to SEE Me...:):) WHILE i AM Flying !!!!! Look Up in the AIR " !!!

And you will have idiots on the ground pointing lasers at you;>:(
Better to be invisible while flying.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BillyVance

Are you fucking kidding me? I'll take invisibility any day. Don't you know how much fun you could have? >:(

ABSOLUTELY!

***SuperMan is flying high over the skyscrapers of the city, looking for evil-do-ers. Suddenly he spots a naked Wonder-Woman laying flat on her back on the roof of the tallest building of the city!

"She must be working on her 'wonder'-ful tan!" says he, "I wonder... If I were to use my Super Speed, could I zip down there, give it to her and fly away before she caught on?"

So, being the man that he is, he cannot resist. Superman pulls his leotards down around his ankles and dives down to where the lovely, naked wonderwoman lay. He gives it to her the way only he can - at mach 3!! He finishes up with the hardest orgasm he has ever had, and flies away... All within the span of a fraction of a second.

Back on the rooftop, WonderWoman sits up real quick. Surprised, she says: "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know" replied the invisible man, "but my ass REALLY hurts now!!"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

And you will have idiots on the ground pointing lasers at you;>:(
Better to be invisible while flying.

hahaha!!! true enough, i guess...:S I like those who think outside the box...
i never would have considered the "laser Looneys "
what a world.....:|
My answer Still Stands... because i will know how to "fly perpendicular " to any ground based laser shooter ... ;)B|

grue

***Would you rather be able to fly, or be invisible?

Invisibility would be far, far far far far far more profitable.

I could see robbing banks. But it would be nice to be invisible and stay legal. How do you make money legally with invisibility?

I could see robbing banks. But it would be nice to be invisible and stay legal. How do you make money legally with invisibility? duh. the best private eye ever .:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I can see you being able to fly being way cool. but invisibility what are the parameters can you turn it on and off at will? Can you imagine what a nightmare it would be to be turned invisible and unable to become visible ever again? you would effectively become a ghost. For the rest of your life. :S

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

muff528

If you were Wonder Woman's airplane you could be both.

How does one find their invisible airplane?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Niki1

How does one find their invisible airplane?

You press the button on your remote entry key fob, and the nav lights flash.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.