promise5

Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 on the ability to function before coffee?

Andy9o8

I make the coffee the evening before, pour some in a travel cup and keep it at my bedside so i can drink it before i even get out of bed. So where does that put me on the scale?

Just short of this?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

Unless I'm on a call then I'm a 10.

Not so good. I was diagnosed as a caffeine addict by a psychiatrist once based entirely on the information that I drank mountain dew. I've kicked the mountain dew and can't stand it anymore, but I still needs me my coffee. I did kick the caffeine habit once for a few months, but had to stay up late one night and that was the end of that. I'd probably feel much better without it, but I don't think I could spare the couple of weeks of massive headaches and narcolepsy it'd take to get there again.

by the way, this is by far the best coffee I've ever had. Guy at the coffee shop gave me a sample and when I heard an order was coming in I told him to put me down for a kilogram. I think that was about 20% of his entire order, and completely worth it. I've just about worked through it all now and am keeping an eye out to see if they get any more in.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

ryoder

***Shift starts at 5.

We'll give you a nudge at 0400.>:(

Hell That would only be 1am here.(I think) I can stay up till 2 if I need to.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun