kallend

Capturing streaming Netflix

normiss

Actually that isn't what I recommended.
Amazon streaming had the season for $10.99.
Whoosh.

Which still makes $32.97 for the three seasons I was missing, when I'd already paid for it on Netflix

Whoosh back at you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

A series I've been watching, MI-5, is being discontinued on Jan 31 (along with a bunch of others), and I still have 22 episodes to go.

Apart from a subscription service called Playlater, is there any easy way to capture the stream for watching later?

I paid the $40 for a lifetime subscription to PlayLater. Well worth it in my opinion. I don't stream much anymore. Just record it via PlayLater and watch it when (and where, i.e. on my tablet, phone, on a plane...) I want. I mostly record Netflix and Hulu. Hulu is great because then I can fast forward the commercials!

pBASEtobe

A series I've been watching, MI-5, is being discontinued on Jan 31 (along with a bunch of others), and I still have 22 episodes to go.

Apart from a subscription service called Playlater, is there any easy way to capture the stream for watching later?

I paid the $40 for a lifetime subscription to PlayLater. Well worth it in my opinion. I don't stream much anymore. Just record it via PlayLater and watch it when (and where, i.e. on my tablet, phone, on a plane...) I want. I mostly record Netflix and Hulu. Hulu is great because then I can fast forward the commercials!

Good info. Thanks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.