Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

Speaking of naming a rack, Beth told be she was ready to pass the title of The Rack on to someone else. We need to find someone to take the title The Rack v.3.0

Beth would like to have a hand in the decision.;)

:o I'm shocked as her manager she never mentioned a word to me... and I spent the last 3 weekends with her...

g
Will you ever forgive me! :)

Gotta be Nataly. The arms give it away.

As well as the lovely neck. :)
In the one pic though her hair is down, I think someone is trying to be tricky. Although, there is a nicely placed freckle in the one DD provided, that doesn't seem to match. Tough call. More studying may be needed.:)

OMG!! I *did* remove that one freckle because I thought it would give it away, but how on earth did anyone recognise my *arm*???!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Can't be. No freckles (or enhancement) like in this one.

LMAO -

Umm - you MIGHT - just MIGHT want to read through the whole thread genius.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I stopped short at Don's post and didn't even see Nataly's description of her photoshop skills.

From here on out, alteration of photos should be grounds for disqualification. It's like a bait and switch scheme.

I only removed one freckle - sheesh!! :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

As well as the lovely neck. :)
In the one pic though her hair is down, I think someone is trying to be tricky. Although, there is a nicely placed freckle in the one DD provided, that doesn't seem to match. Tough call. More studying may be needed.:)

OMG!! I *did* remove that one freckle because I thought it would give it away, but how on earth did anyone recognise my *arm*???!! :D:D

NEVER underestimate the dedication or persistence of the pervs on this site.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

There was reading, I keep gett'n distracted.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. :) After a "period of distraction" I'd start reading & nothing made sense! So I'd go back & read some, then get distracted... again... :$

Oh, if Beth wants to give up the title of "THE RACK" then I nominate Cheach as the new "THE RACK!"

B|
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. :) After a "period of distraction" I'd start reading & nothing made sense! So I'd go back & read some, then get distracted... again... :$

Oh, if Beth wants to give up the title of "THE RACK" then I nominate Cheach as the new "THE RACK!"

B|

Haha that happened to me too. The drugs cause me to zone out every once in awhile so I kinda zoned out and stared at cheach's boobs for like 5 mins. :D:D

B|

"I think of all the education that I missed, but then my homework was never quite like this"

I have this song stuck in my head now - thanks to Cheach :P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68