Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

Done. You're the host.
Consider MY fee as the sport's premiere Professional Emcee, complimentary. (With Jump tickets reluctantly, but graciously accepted as gratuities.)

Is your name Beth? ;)

I thought you might need some help with the troublesome footwork on such a project, so I was just volunteering my exemplary services. Please excuse my zeal, oh Exalted One. :):$:)(And check your PMs.) ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Tell RastaRican that Doc, a PROFESSIONAL boobie judge, who presides boobie judging at Lost Prairie will be making an appearance at the Fitz with his official boobie inspector badge, and RastaRican's amateur services will not be needed (although his kind offer is appreciated):PB|

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

What about a sash? :D

You had me at tiara.

Tiara, done. Sash, done.........in body paint, of course by a lucky individual to be named later.

I want to thank you all for providing me with a fresh new project to work on for the next St. Patty's Day boogie, as well as the opportunity to raise some funds for a worthy cause.
....What..? Am I the only one who smells Jump for the Cause bucks all over this thing?? Taking it to the Events Thread. Back to the gratuitous sweater cakes here.

Well, if you're thinking like that, when & where is the video auction? I want in on that action!!!! >:(
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Tell RastaRican that Doc, a PROFESSIONAL boobie judge, who presides boobie judging at Lost Prairie will be making an appearance at the Fitz with his official boobie inspector badge, and RastaRican's amateur services will not be needed (although his kind offer is appreciated):PB|

Doc

Who said "judge"?? I wouldn't want my relationship with any of the contitstents tainted by any thoughts of partiality. I said I was an MC. But with you, Scotty and Spence, I'd say the judges table is sufficiently staffed now.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Doc

Lucky Bastard.:P

Done. You're the host.
Consider MY fee as the sport's premiere Professional Emcee, complimentary. (With Jump tickets reluctantly, but graciously accepted as gratuities.)

Is your name Beth? ;)

I thought you might need some help with the troublesome footwork on such a project, so I was just volunteering my exemplary services. Please excuse my zeal, oh Exalted One. :):$:)(And check your PMs.) ;)

With the utmost respect for The Rack, and The Rack V. 2.0 - this is a private and very honored ceremony.

If anyone is going to choose, it is the two beautiful ladies who have had the honor of the title. If they wish to have assistance, they can ask! :P

The Manager,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

On a totally unrelated note, those of you thinking of competing for the title of DZ.com Fun Sponge for 2010, can withhold your applications, as that crown has already been awarded. :|

We need to find someone to take the title The Rack v.3.0

Umm.... really hate to live up to my screen name, but as the original The Rack (tm), the decision as to whether there even will be a v. 3.0, much less who that person might be, should be made be me.

Besides that, the ceremony for passing on the title requires the presence of both previous titleholders, and neither previous titleholder will be available to attend.

You're all free to come up with a new title and crown whoever you want with that name if you'd like. But I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the title The Rack (tm) to those who originated it.

Thanks.

We need to find someone to take the title The Rack v.3.0

Umm.... really hate to live up to my screen name, but as the original The Rack (tm), the decision as to whether there even will be a v. 3.0, much less who that person might be, should be made be me.

Besides that, the ceremony for passing on the title requires the presence of both previous titleholders, and neither previous titleholder will be available to attend.

You're all free to come up with a new title and crown whoever you want with that name if you'd like. But I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the title The Rack (tm) to those who originated it.

Thanks.

I told Robbie to drop it. It's done. I didn't mean to stir up a shit storm. We were just trying to have some fun. It's over.

Is that clear everyone?