Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

Speaking of naming a rack, Beth told be she was ready to pass the title of The Rack on to someone else. We need to find someone to take the title The Rack v.3.0

Beth would like to have a hand in the decision.;)

:o I'm shocked as her manager she never mentioned a word to me... and I spent the last 3 weekends with her...

g
Will you ever forgive me! :)

Only if you allow her to participate in the Official The Rack Pageant and Rack v 3.0"Crowning" Ceremony at Fitzgerald. (As MY assistant of course.) :)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Speaking of naming a rack, Beth told be she was ready to pass the title of The Rack on to someone else. We need to find someone to take the title The Rack v.3.0

Beth would like to have a hand in the decision.;)

:o I'm shocked as her manager she never mentioned a word to me... and I spent the last 3 weekends with her...

g
Will you ever forgive me! :)

Only if you allow her to participate in the Official The Rack Pageant and Rack v 3.0"Crowning" Ceremony at Fitzgerald. (As MY assistant of course.) :)

I always wanted a crown! I need to enter this pageant
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I must say a Pageant should be held for such a prestigious Title.

I wonder if there is an Event organizer that would be interested in hosting this event?

If Beth says we can do it in Fitzgerald I would be honored to host such a fine event.

Is there a tiara involved?? There has to be a tiara.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I wonder if there is an Event organizer that would be interested in hosting this event?

If Beth says we can do it in Fitzgerald I would be honored to host such a fine event.

Scotty Carbone can be a judge... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You had me at tiara.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

What about a sash? :D

You had me at tiara.

Done. You're the host.
Consider MY fee as the sport's premiere Professional Emcee, complimentary. (With Jump tickets reluctantly, but graciously accepted as gratuities.)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

What about a sash? :D

You had me at tiara.

Tiara, done. Sash, done.........in body paint, of course by a lucky individual to be named later.

I want to thank you all for providing me with a fresh new project to work on for the next St. Patty's Day boogie, as well as the opportunity to raise some funds for a worthy cause.
....What..? Am I the only one who smells Jump for the Cause bucks all over this thing?? Taking it to the Events Thread. Back to the gratuitous sweater cakes here.

Done. You're the host.
Consider MY fee as the sport's premiere Professional Emcee, complimentary. (With Jump tickets reluctantly, but graciously accepted as gratuities.)
Is your name Beth? ;)