Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

wow.....

i wholeheartedly...;) admit, that i just spent the last 5 minutes....
trying to SCROLL DOWN and SCROLL UP.... on every single one of those pics!!!!!!......:o:$:$B|;)....
hahaha in fact i tried,,, twice!!!

sadly,,,:( it didn't work...[:/]:|:(

every single one,,,, was...
lovely...

HEY.. that post wasn't meant as a "DECOY" ??
was it???????:ph34r::o:DB|
gotta be careful ya' know...:):)

jimmytavino

Ding!! We have a winner.

That was the grand finale for a while. I am going to let this thread rest for while.

But Ladies, Please keep those pics coming so that I have a good collection to start with when we do bring this back up later.:)
Thanks again.. And this has absolutely been one of the best Ideas I have ever had.;)

But Ladies, Please keep those pics coming so that I have a good collection to start with when we do bring this back up later.:)

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who have participated so far ;)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

By the way.... for the curious ones, they say Drop Zone on em! ;)

Sweet Jesus!! They SHOULD say: "All this and great descriptive writing skills TOO." :o
When Smutsky #1 finishes compiling the book, that's going to be your cover photo. ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

By the way.... for the curious ones, they say Drop Zone on em! ;)

Sweet Jesus!! They SHOULD say: "All this and great descriptive writing skills TOO." :o
When Smutsky #1 finishes compiling the book, that's going to be your cover photo. ;)

:$:$:$ Thank you all! :$:$:$
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Ok, who, of all the ladies that posted, are bold enough to post the same pics...uncropped if they were cropped!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!