Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

Deedy, I think the Glory thread is beckoning you for the same treatment. Consolidation rocks! ;)

I would but I think that is a job for the newest smustekeer....;)

Now back to the boobies...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

(Nataly. There was a Problem with your pic and you need to send a few more to me for further review;))

Oh dear :( I'll have to take new ones!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edit to say: Sorry if this ruins it for the boys, but girls: I will fess up to having some cleavage help.. You can buy these great silicone implants that fit inside your bra (instead of inside your boobies!!).. It really pushes out the puppies for a spectacular effect!!! Other than the "push-up", 100% me :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

And here it is..

Wow!! Just Wow!! That is all I gots to say.:$

Slightly NSFW (If you work for a REALLY uptight company).

Edit: Actually, After further review, It is really safe. It just made me think NSFW thoughts.:D:D

WOW humina humina - gorgeous bod Nataly!!!

g

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Edit to say: Sorry if this ruins it for the boys, but girls: I will fess up to having some cleavage help.. You can buy these great silicone implants that fit inside your bra (instead of inside your boobies!!).. "push-up", 100% me :)

don't they call those "chicken cuttlets":D
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

You can buy these great silicone implants that fit inside your bra (instead of inside your boobies!!).. It really pushes out the puppies for a spectacular effect!!!

I have those... they come out on special occasions.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Edit to say: Sorry if this ruins it for the boys, but girls: I will fess up to having some cleavage help.. You can buy these great silicone implants that fit inside your bra (instead of inside your boobies!!).. It really pushes out the puppies for a spectacular effect!!! Other than the "push-up", 100% me :)

Actually, if you look closely it seems like your right silicone support is trying to escape. I really can't understand why!

I wouldn't!!!!

:)

Edited to add: Maybe the silicone support is allergic to puppies!

I wondered what that was! Just for that we deserve one au naturel.

Lawrocket, you are a god among men. .....Men with waaayyyytoo much f*ckin' time on their hands. Adding that page to my Favorites ....now.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Too much time? I am now leaving work for home. I left home for work exactly 16 hours ago. About 8 hours ago, I happened to notice this thread pop up and notices "Part 2" and thought, "where the hell have I been?".

I noticed that I had missed fully 2/3 of the posts and thought to myself, "self. There are likely others who have experienced a similar lack of full appreciation of the beautya and the spldor and the glory. Still, those who have taken old one-eye to the optometrist to viewed the beuty of the female form of all submissions would appreciate a one stop location for these posts."

So I took a half hour break and put this together as a sevicse to everyone.

So this wasn't a matter of dick in my hand too much time on my hands. I seriously needed to do something completely opposite of the workings of 12 USC 1701j-3 and whether it completely preempts California Civil Code section 2924 et seq. (The answer is not as simple as you would think.)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Would some Mod please delete all of the the extraneous posts (20 pages of them) and just leave LRs post, in all of it;s magnificent glory.

Nice piece of work SirB| - Public service posting at it's very best.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Actually, if you look closely it seems like your right silicone support is trying to escape. I really can't understand why!

I wouldn't!!!!

:)

Edited to add: Maybe the silicone support is allergic to puppies!

My goodness, you looked at them *very* closely!!! :$:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss