Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game) Part 2

I sent mine to thanatos....he was the one who did the cropping.:P

*gasp*!!! NO WONDER Jay is happy to keep this thread going!

I'm happy to post pics of me with clothes on, but not the full pic that I sent for this :$
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

well one of those is fake, those skin tones dont match at all...... >:(>:( Which one is fake?:P

Wouldn't *you* like to know?!! :P:ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

In the big scheme it doesnt matter, I tried to see if it really would match up..... Sorry my paint skills arent all there..... :P:P:P:P There seems to be a few years difference in the pictures.:D:D

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

alright Jay....your slackin here....stop saving all the pictures for yourself

now I wonder how many people are gona be excited to see this thread back up top, then be disapointed that im just bumping it...
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oh dear :( I'll have to take new ones!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edit to say: Sorry if this ruins it for the boys, but girls: I will fess up to having some cleavage help.. You can buy these great silicone implants that fit inside your bra (instead of inside your boobies!!).. It really pushes out the puppies for a spectacular effect!!! Other than the "push-up", 100% me :)

You just need one of these:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2428954.ece

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Since there seems to be a great deal of gender confusion going around here lately.. I have to decided to help out by once again bringing this game up for yet one more round...

Here is how the game is played:

Volunteer participants should PM me a Cropped Pic of their Rack. Nothing visible but just the Boobies (The do not have to be completely exposed but Exposed do get Bonus Points). Bikini Shots, Cleavage shots, Topless shots are all acceptable.

I will post the cropped pic in this thread and everyone gets to try guess who`s rack it is.

What do you win if you guess correctly?? Well the next pic gets posted. That is what you win.

So Ladies Please help us celebrate this glorious day and get your submissions to me so we can get the game started.

Only one Rack will posted at a time and it will remain until it is guess then we post the next.

I will only post pics of women that personally sent me their pics and they must somewhat active on here) This is a new game so please send pics even if sent last time.

Let the games begin!!

Hopefully this will help everyone get back on track and work on their online gender identification skillz.:P:D