virgin-burner

circumcision..!?

normiss

My experience has been the parents seem to want to make the kids the same as dad. We don't want them feeling ostracized because they're different.

Although I do know a number of moms have not had their boys cut due to not having insurance and it was too expensive.

What I find ironic about the "same as dad" logic is that even if everyone has the same foreskin trait, they still don't look the same. And typically, I'd imagine that taking showers with Dad isn't happening anymore by the time that the boy's manhood is anywhere near manly.

Again, just another stupid argument for "it's cute that way."
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

JerryBaumchen

Hi rocket,

some of the nerves ill - a woman ho had - woman ith a - the reason hy

OK, I gotta ask. What's up with the missing 'w'?

Your last ~ 10 posts seem to have it missing rather often; but not 100%.

:S

Jerry Baumchen

Yes. My "w" isn't working very well on my phone. Time for a new one.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

rehmwa

***I think because it's a medical procedure for health benefits.

Sorry - I was on the piercing comment.

circumcision has at least arguments (true or not in today's world) that would be used as a medical procedure. That's the thread here I guess

piercing, body ornamentation - not at all medical

I'm wondering if we are pointing out the same thing but from different directions.

I've seen women arguing vigorously against circumcision while holding their toddler daughter who has holes punched in their ears. I find it very at odds to say the least.

Take those earrings out and the holes will grow over. It's kind of hard to grow your foreskin back.

Of course, in my fascist regime, children would be removed from their parents at birth and raised in clean state-run facilities where they would be uniformly educated, vaccinated and indoctrinated into the mandatory state religion, which involves Smurfs. This is entirely because someone cut a piece of my dick off without so much as a by-your-leave when I was an infant.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

******I think because it's a medical procedure for health benefits.

Sorry - I was on the piercing comment.

circumcision has at least arguments (true or not in today's world) that would be used as a medical procedure. That's the thread here I guess

piercing, body ornamentation - not at all medical

I'm wondering if we are pointing out the same thing but from different directions.

I've seen women arguing vigorously against circumcision while holding their toddler daughter who has holes punched in their ears. I find it very at odds to say the least.

Take those earrings out and the holes will grow over. It's kind of hard to grow your foreskin back.

Of course, in my fascist regime, children would be removed from their parents at birth and raised in clean state-run facilities where they would be uniformly educated, vaccinated and indoctrinated into the mandatory state religion, which involves Smurfs. This is entirely because someone cut a piece of my dick off without so much as a by-your-leave when I was an infant.

Hmmm, creche babies. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

rnicks

and as i said further up, if you're too lazy to clean your fucking cock when (IF) you (ever) shower, you deserve anything that comes your way.

That is the most ridiculous thing stated in this thread. While YOU are physically able to take care of your own hygiene, MANY, MANY, people are not for various reasons. To say they "deserve" harm is cruel.

I'm not saying I'm pro circumcision, because I'm not. I'm just saying your argument not only holds no water, but is mean spirited and a reflection of your personality.

we're talking healthy male's here; circumsision for MEDICAL reasons, like phimosis, is an entirely different matter.

your post shows your hostile mentality against me, so you probably deserve what's coming to you as well - karma is a bitch.

besides, everyone knows i'm an asshole, i pointed that out further up too.

there.

:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

That's not quite true.
I had one ear pierced when I was in the Navy in 1983.
While I don't wear an earring and haven't in many years, I have no trouble hanging Christmas ornaments in it every year.
That hole will never grow closed.
Is this not typical?

normiss

That's not quite true.
I had one ear pierced when I was in the Navy in 1983.
While I don't wear an earring and haven't in many years, I have no trouble hanging Christmas ornaments in it every year.
That hole will never grow closed.
Is this not typical?

Totally typical. My ears were pierced as a baby. They always give me trouble, so I don't wear earrings much, but they've never closed on me.

Also, for you guys to read at your leisure :)
http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

And that whole dudes getting yeast infection bit, I do wash myself and I still get them from time to time. I promise its not the end of the world. My son and I have also survived thrush, which is a yeast infection that affected my breasts and his mouth and entire digestive tract during our breastfeeding days.

Wonder what Skymama would think of a Prince Albert....

I'd never be able to stop laughing long enough to focus on getting busy. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skydived19006

Circumcision without argument desensitizes the penis. It does therefore make it more difficult to attain the necessary friction. So, what do we do when we aren't as content as we might be otherwise with penis/vagina sex? We look for other avenues such as oral and anal. So, all these mothers out there who think that a circumcised penis is cute are in a round-about way increasing the chances that their daughters will end up with some guy who's pressuring her into ass fucking in part because his mommy thought that his unit would be cute if that unsightly skin were removed.

Forget all the medical jargon. "Warning: Circumcision can lead to kinkiness." That'll stop the majority of them cold. :P

So all my exhibitionist thong wearing was because I was circumcised. Sure glad to learn it's not my fault. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

Forget all the medical jargon. "Warning: Circumcision can lead to kinkiness." That'll stop the majority of them cold. :P

So all my exhibitionist thong wearing was because I was circumcised. Sure glad to learn it's not my fault. ;)

[rant]
It's absolutely pitiful in general how much time and energy is spent on non-consequential bull shit in this country! Look at how much media attention a few under inflated footballs gets, and the constant obsession with celebrity marriages and children. So many people can list off a bunch of celebrity couplings, but don't have a clue what the three branches of our Federal government are, let alone the purview of each.

Likewise, the decision as to whether to mutilate their infant son is typically taken as an afterthought. "What? Yeah, sure whatever you think I guess. Cut it off. Now, can I get back to next weeks Fantasy Football lineup for Gods Sake!?!?" [/rant]

Edit to add:
Nothing really new though. This exchange from a 1963 movie addresses the subject fairly well.

J. Algernon Hawthorne: I must say, if I had the grievous misfortune to be a citizen of this benighted country, I should be the most hesitant at offering any criticism whatever of any other.

J. Russell Finch: Wait a minute, are you knocking this country? Are you saying something against America?

J. Algernon Hawthorne: Against it? I should be positively astounded to hear of anything that could be said FOR it. Why, the whole bloody place is the most unspeakable matriarchy in the whole history of civilization! Look at yourself, and the way your wife and her strumpet of a mother push you through the hoop! As far as I can see, American men have been totally emasculated. They're like slaves! They die like flies from coronary thrombosis, while their women sit under hairdryers, eating chocolates and arranging for every second Tuesday to be some sort of Mother's Day! And this positively infantile preoccupation with bosoms. In all my time in this wretched Godforsaken country, the one thing that has appalled me most of all is this this preposterous preoccupation with bosoms. Don't you realize they have become the dominant theme in American culture: in literature, advertising and all fields of entertainment and everything. I'll wager you anything you like that if American women stopped wearing brassieres, your whole national economy would collapse overnight.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Hi Martin,

It's absolutely pitiful in general how much time and energy is spent on non-consequential bull shit in this country! Look at how much media attention a few under inflated footballs gets, and the constant obsession with celebrity marriages and children. So many people can list off a bunch of celebrity couplings, but don't have a clue what the three branches of our Federal government are, let alone the purview of each.

Perfect!!!! I owe you a beer; hope we can meet someday so you can collect,

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi Martin,

Perfect!!!! I owe you a beer; hope we can meet someday so you can collect,

Jerry Baumchen

Deal!
I've had the same thoughts regarding some of your posts, always well thought out and intelligent.

Martin

AC DZ

> They're making a decision regarding their childs genetaila on "cute".

OK, perhaps that's your experience. When I've spoken to other parents about it their responses have been:

-religious reasons
-didn't want him to be made fun of in the locker room
-didn't want him to be "different"
-worries about cleaning
-"it's easier if he looks like Dad and his brothers"

I have never heard a parent say "because it's cute."

billvon

> They're making a decision regarding their childs genetaila on "cute".

OK, perhaps that's your experience. When I've spoken to other parents about it their responses have been:

-religious reasons
-didn't want him to be made fun of in the locker room
-didn't want him to be "different"
-worries about cleaning
-"it's easier if he looks like Dad and his brothers"

I have never heard a parent say "because it's cute."

Items # 2, 3, and 5 all translate and combine down to "cute". Call it fashion, social norm, whatever you like. Regardless the adjective you use, it's about appearance. As with the majority of women (not all!) fashion over function every time!

There was a time in a part of this world that the attached pic would have been done in for "cute" as well. I'd guess that the arguments for foot binding could be used for circumcision.

AC DZ

>Items # 2, 3, and 5 all translate and combine down to "cute."

That may be your experience. In my experience, a parent who acts to help his child through the many problems involved with growing up is acting very differently than a parent who (for example) pierces their children's ears because they "look cute." (And I _have_ heard that from parents.)

billvon

>Items # 2, 3, and 5 all translate and combine down to "cute."

That may be your experience. In my experience, a parent who acts to help his child through the many problems involved with growing up is acting very differently than a parent who (for example) pierces their children's ears because they "look cute." (And I _have_ heard that from parents.)

But it's fine to pierce their child's ears if it'll help them to:
-be made fun of at school
-be "different"
-look like Dad and his brothers"

AC DZ

We have differences of opinion. What may seem inconsequential to you is actually of consequence for others. Indeed, we've got a hole website devoted to skydivers. At least 99% of the rest of the world sees us as focusing on something suicidal at worst, senseless at best.

I'm interested in football. And hockey. Sometimes a little bit of triviality helps with everything else. It's not better. It's not worse. It just is.

My wife is hotter than your wife.