promise5

What are you driving ?

skyjumpenfool

******I've been away from the forums this summer. Because, when I'm not jumpen, I've been riding.B|

Pic taken near Deals Gap.

That's quite the tail! B|

Thank you! But, how do you like my new ride? ;)

It's really beautiful!

OK, I admit it, motorcycles kinda freak me out. Mostly, because I don't know enough about them to talk intelligently, and the fact that I got dumped (physically) on one didn't help.

I do like them in an abstract, artistic way, and yours is very good looking!

And damn, there is no way I could keep up with you in my new toy! >:(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

*********I've been away from the forums this summer. Because, when I'm not jumpen, I've been riding.B|

Pic taken near Deals Gap.

That's quite the tail! B|

Thank you! But, how do you like my new ride? ;)

It's really beautiful!

OK, I admit it, motorcycles kinda freak me out. Mostly, because I don't know enough about them to talk intelligently, and the fact that I got dumped (physically) on one didn't help.

I do like them in an abstract, artistic way, and yours is very good looking!

And damn, there is no way I could keep up with you in my new toy! >:(

Not much will keep up with a ZX14.
Nice bike.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

dropdeded

2014 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie. Gonna take some time to figure out all the bells and whistles. German Shepherd and personal truck washer/Fiance was extra:P

Expensive truck wash attendant.

I bet you had to buy it a house and feed and clothe it too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

At the moment, we're driving one of these. In Iowa, heading back to NH. Our lawn chairs are green, however. It works well

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

turtlespeed

***2014 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie. Gonna take some time to figure out all the bells and whistles. German Shepherd and personal truck washer/Fiance was extra:P

She makes more than what I do so must be doin SOMETHING right:P
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

wmw999

At the moment, we're driving one of these. In Iowa, heading back to NH. Our lawn chairs are green, however. It works well

Wendy P.

Oh nice Wendy. We are looking at one of these at the moment http://www.auto-sleepers.com/vans/peugeot/models/van-peugeot-windrush. Along very similar lines but quite a different layout with room for the nipper.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

dropdeded

******2014 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie. Gonna take some time to figure out all the bells and whistles. German Shepherd and personal truck washer/Fiance was extra:P

She makes more than what I do so must be doin SOMETHING right:P

Exactly . . . Proper financial planning . . . good job.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

skygypsie

newest addition to our growing HD family...

Nice! Spring can't come soon enough, right?
Ok, how many times have you gotten up in the middle of the night and turned on your garage lights and checked on your "baby" just to make sure she was alright (and not a dream) :D

I see your baby is wearing a Klockwerks "Flare" . Brian, is a personal friend, going back to when he moved out of a one stall garage.

skygypsie........Enjoy!

Still driving my trusty ol' 2001 Toyota Tundra at 236K miles and going strong. Goal is to reach 300K. Going where no vehicle of mine has ever gone already. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Still driving my trusty ol' 2001 Toyota Tundra at 236K miles and going strong. Goal is to reach 300K. Going where no vehicle of mine has ever gone already. B|

Wow.......impressive! I've never been in that territory. You are treading where I thought only diesels could go ( and still maintain reliability). So for Billy "V" it's 300K or bust (pun intended) B|

Back in the 80's when I was in the Army, I had a Captain who drove one of these Toyota Vans: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Toyota_Van_%2780s.jpg

I kid you not, he dogged the damn thing. Didn't do oil changes as frequently as required, always pushing the RPMs above normal, I'm talking everything you could do wrong to a vehicle - he did it to this thing. When he PCS'd, the thing had 312K miles on it and he loaded the family up and took off. You just can't beat a Toyota engine.

The S/O has an 11 year old Toyota 4Runner 200K+ miles and still running strong.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.