akarunway

Walmartians

My bud and I are out work for a bit and bored. He calls me and wants to take a couple lawn chairs and a camera and go sit in the parking lot of Walmart for a day and take pics. So I found this online. Scary shit. http://www.1061stevefm.com/photos/main/2015-walmartians-are-here-414030/#/45/23578457:o[:/] Anybody you know shop there? I won't.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

streaker

They wear guns on their hips to buy ammo here in AZ......

In Ca. you're lucky if they have ammo. I went a few yrs. back a couple times and the shelves were empty. Well it was after Obama came into office. :S
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

We have two wallmarts here in Yakima, the one on the east side has a magnet that pulls mentally ill people in - or so it seems and you can find some glorious examples of WTF there everyday.

the wallmart on the west side of the city doesn't seem to have the large herd of weird people.
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I went to the one in my town for some .357 rounds. When I asked the salesman he said "Your in luck! Got 1 box left." It was tough making him understand that he was probably going to have that box of .357 AutoMag ammo on the shelf for a while...:)

jimjumper

I went to the one in my town for some .357 rounds. When I asked the salesman he said "Your in luck! Got 1 box left." It was tough making him understand that he was probably going to have that box of .357 AutoMag ammo on the shelf for a while...:)

Seems like some collectors would be looking for that, wouldn't they?
I think I would have bought it just to see if I could turn a profit by finding a buyer.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Scariest Wal Mart I was ever in was in Seaford DE around 2330 or so. They all come out at night.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717