aarco

next gen, returne fuel teck and elemint code

JohnMitchell

Remember, kids.

Mind expanding drugs . . . don't. ;):D

Don,t tell me what to do Hitler!!!

Blog in the boring world,, we have sht to do,,,

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

What does a dragon type lizard have to do with ice,,? What does this ice have to do with matter, ? What kind of matter? How does this change or effect fusion,,? And what are the magic return principles? Is a reptile cold blooded while he's breathing fire? does hot and cold even apply given a type of magic? Color changing has more to do with skin, or how something is seen,,?? Does fear create adrinal action or does adrinal precharge angel pain adding input that we miss read as fear given a program or contole? Is diamond an elemint? Could crystals be formed more complexly in nature? How do you keep it in natural law while adding changes? What would happen if we took these ideas to ourselves and the gear we jump every day? What foot steps could we make if any?
Would body fitting an AI flight buddy to your gear,,smoothly,, give you an edge on high speed aviation? How about while your packing? Ever built a staff day around an EKG? At the end of the day , would you know what to
do with the data? Can you see this relationship with modern energy systems?

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

aarco

Is diamond an elemint?

I can answer that one! The periodic table of elements is only for molecules which cannot be broken down into anything smaller. Diamond is a mineral, not an element. It is, however, a compound composed completely of carbon, and carbon IS an element.

As for all your other questions, someone else will have to jump in and help with those.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe. "Beware the Jabberwock, my son The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Woofie

***Is diamond an elemint?

I can answer that one! The periodic table of elements is only for molecules which cannot be broken down into anything smaller. Diamond is a mineral, not an element. It is, however, a compound composed completely of carbon, and carbon IS an element.

As for all your other questions, someone else will have to jump in and help with those.

my nazi teacher does not believe this,, one law at electron position can brake down the standard elemint effect principle, like a wave through the table,, as a type of liser in nexus with sodium an calcium gas,, a leveling diminsion contrasting effect was found at collision, as random as that yet still in table messurement,, a diamond if built from the delta carbon latus ,,can as seen in many labs across the planet,,defuse at growth electron freqs,, many some feel the crystle diamond reform is the secrect to finding and bonding higher carbon dincity,,, or better spelled,,level of light.. it does require preloading the spectrum sheet before diamond lab formation and then at calcium ionization, setturating the diamond with frequincy plasma,,, very tricky,,, not known by many outside hollywood science,,,but who would believe that anyway,,?.You can find this in a couple of books on subjective matter and quanti physics, or you can try life source language , a look at what tables we can find,, and then go right to the movies,, most aliens state factualy that each table is an action bite from a matrix fact form,, your name and face,,, looking past the paralaxy fear and lieing language,, you see GOD laughing back at you,, If you dought this ,,and can read and watch tv, your either worshiping the devil,, or you have a gun to your head ,,, either way I would hang up, call for an exit or call the police,,, The truth about were we are in space and time is more important then anything,, were talking about a war on the value of life,, a poison telling of not to get the hint,, each person brought to this planet,, alive or died,, is openly worth one million dollars,, that's the traffic start number,,from there the value of your mind name and memories are sold along a river of lies so the purch,,,the thing making a profit from a bio war history can sell your life signs file for another chance at terra formation,, glory,,,.....a matrix cycle of hell brought on by war waging kings either cought in death like the story of Jesus or to false or greedy to save a life,,, true ,,, you have to live with it. I choose to fight, most high ranking officers have to ,,I won,t give them a choice. This planet as cool as it is ,,,is not that big,,every real person can be an awsome elemint, and every creepy nazi lieing teacher can have me waiting behind their shoulder,, I sware,,,

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

lurch

YES!!!!

Excessive use of Concrete Rebound Hammer may cause lingual scrambling resembling Hawking Cranioforkotomy.

Warning: Users of Concrete Rebound Hammer may unexpectedly gain comprehension of Time Cube.

http://www.timecube.com/

-B

And the widowed sex slave wanted me to write a book on time cube vs. The avengers tesoract middle east connection, in Borg occupied Florida territory, on a boat😂🍕🍜🍟🍢🍖🍣 and all I was born with was this microchip, GOD BLESS transformers and those those sr71 alien style hyperloaded hook turns,,🚪🚭🚏🚀

ryoder

I like pie :$

So yah think that cease-fire will hold in the Middle East?:|after tracking new red plutonium leads, and think tank trying to run the money into Ukraine, tie walking war forms is a war crime, when's the last time someone was charged with a war crime at the un summit,, I sure hope it holds,, I don't like pain at all,,

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

aarco

So yah think that cease-fire will hold in the Middle East?:|after tracking new red plutonium leads, and think tank trying to run the money into Ukraine, tie walking war forms is a war crime, when's the last time someone was charged with a war crime at the un summit,, I sure hope it holds,, I don't like pain at all,,

Put the pipe down.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Put the pipe down.:| do you need reading glasses? Or do you just miss all the news channels? You actually think Europe war pressure isn't underwriten by Counter American politics as they are in American industry and media,..or war deaths mean nothing to cool whatever s,, put the what down,, pipe,, I don't smoke crack, , red ice, plutonium and mercury, are the greatest threats to this world,, ever,,
Thats what the whole frk wars was over,, and everyone knows it,, threatening someone for steighting a double negative is funny,, like ,, you better not talk about that thing im going to use to blow you up or their will never be a sees fire,, more like let me sue you as I brake back into my own house, thought crime,,,

aarco

red ice, plutonium and mercury, are the greatest threats to this world,, ever,,
Thats what the whole frk wars was over,,

What's "red ice".

How was the war about mercury? The planet, or the liquid in thermometers?

aarco

Put the pipe down.:| do you need reading glasses? Or do you just miss all the news channels? You actually think Europe war pressure isn't underwriten by Counter American politics as they are in American industry and media,..or war deaths mean nothing to cool whatever s,, put the what down,, pipe,, I don't smoke crack, , red ice, plutonium and mercury, are the greatest threats to this world,, ever,,
Thats what the whole frk wars was over,, and everyone knows it,, threatening someone for steighting a double negative is funny,, like ,, you better not talk about that thing im going to use to blow you up or their will never be a sees fire,, more like let me sue you as I brake back into my own house, thought crime,,,

No. I prefer to read pieces of literature that have at least some semblance of an attempt to punctuate, and capitalize.

What you "write" is nonsensical rambling that makes no sense to anyone that doesn't have a crack pipe translator.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Gorn

***red ice, plutonium and mercury, are thecouldeatest threats to this world,, ever,,
Thats what the whole frk wars was over,,

What's "red ice".

How was the war about mercury? The planet, or the liquid in thermometers?The other guy just made a chemical statement due to lack of brain power or the criminal willingness to try and ceep everyone believing the pres. OBAMA is not a media criminal paint of Osama ben laden,, The overall picture is world war,, but a set up attempt in this day and age,,, Red ice was a theory ,, until someone showed a German company how it could be use to trigger changes in solid matter that can be used as nuclear devices, , if you know this and wanted to make nuclear weapons,, going down this road is they way to go,, most military companies know that red plutonium and red mercury, have a connection, ,, what many people don't know is the facts and past conflicts that stem around its study and or the connection promethium based cycles offers us as defense from its use and metal issuey weapons,, if your brain is the size wall nut, don't bother reading the news, just go back to your spell check, , but if you can aid,, ask yourself, , read or see anything on news lately on broken arrows, , do you know what ones is,, Did Some of You Get Lett In , or Oh Some Of You've Been Let In,, on the big picture, , Obama ,, fires a few nuclear general, then goes on live tv saying he's realy worried about a dirty bomb going off in NY,, this is our news,, in our country, ,, and the other dude says crack pipe,,, if my president was about to hack into my own country and sht on me with my own nuclear arsenal, ya I might try crack,, should I try that at ground zero,, or just do nothing and watch the fire works,, The idea in any anti treason posture is to stay alive,, like in skydiving, , if I let the truth fail,, then others could pay for it with their lives,, I, ve never lost a war,, I won't start today,, no matter how many chutes I see,, Most preform missions standing in history , like the nazi a bomb idea was built from trying to bend or brake a ton of laws ,, thats a big part of the heave water mission that went down,, the other part was the secret space agenda, , and Germany trying to tie their weapons into off world alies, , Everyone knows, that,, they ither can't or won't talk about it in the open unless they have the authority to,
This crack pipe fact also runs straight into the stargate tv shows, and the pyramid shaped technology the hobble telescope photographed from our asteroid belt,,
Most people that say ,, no way,, or your smoking crack,, are working with someone that thinks they have more right to know and control the information or technology then you,, if thats true then they think they can pull the wool over your eyes, and kill or sell your body back to the matrix or something, , all you have to do is remember that magic is real, Superman will kick the sht out of them, and we live on a free planet,, everyone knows hitler can't swoop nore any of those fake greys,, not even if they said I told them they could,, I never said that,,,