aarco

next gen, returne fuel teck and elemint code

For all we know the table is a joke, droping language and going only with code proof, could feather some naked bird ideas outthere, it worked for space ex,, most belief,, you need a realife three team, self bio ai , at optic matter lab contact integration, ,,, that would get you the raw carben ,, needed for light cell fuel reversion, converstion,, cold source enough radiation cause, and you can make three engines fit into one, ,, is there anyone else in skydiving that has studied matrix table code solutions with an Ai , and what ideas can you apply to personel aviation sport, does anyone understand the spectim history primer,

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Cancer is a big deal let's fix stuff,, y'all, should I just turn my nose up, at the universal cameo between the avengers and thor, what do I have to do, spell:) read the table and think at it from a distance, yull see it, if your in the right place you can even see the movie code and what antimatter has to do with fusion. This built with others can lead to small thrust designs and even energy based weapons, the wise men of most worlds say, study the evil to find the medicin, the factor pressure pattern is usually disire based, like police systems, even in higher structor, ego and fear have no place in a self controled maze, protection to the organism is the only way,.

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

does anyone understand the spectim history primer,

No, but I think that would be easier to understand than your posts!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here... Take a hit of this. It will all make sense...

Oh...Yeah...Ok....It actually does now.......B|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Tink1717

Here... Take a hit of this. It will all make sense...

Oh...Yeah...Ok....It actually does now.......B|

Kindly pass it over to me... I'm still confused.

"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Of course, we must address questions of convergence, but heuristically, this is what the spectral sequence is trying to do. The cohomological version is simpler to construct, but requires stronger assumptions in order to identify or prove convergence. Since these assumptions are satisfied in many interesting cases, we should mainly concern ourselves with the cohomological version.

The idea is simple: the Hurewicz theorem allows us to deduce the bottom nonzero homotopy group from the homology or cohomology. We ‘kill’ this by taking the fiber of which maps this group isomorphically. Such a map can be obtained by attaching cells to the original space to kill all the homotopy above the bottom, thereby producing a map to be the inclusion of our original space in to the new one. We then use the Serre spectral sequence to deduce the cohomology of the fiber and repeat the process.

We prefer cohomology to homology for this because we find it easier to work with modules over the Steenrod algebra than with comodules over the dual of the Steenrod algebra. This means that we must use the Universal Coefficient Theorem to deduce the homology from the cohomology, and then use the Hurewicz theorem to determine the bottom nonzero homotopy group, so that we may repeat the process.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Kindly pass it over to me... I'm still confused.

Stay away from the red pill and the brown acid and you'll be fine.:SB|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

For all you nerds that don,t wanna leave ironman to play by himself, here is a hint, What does cancer treatment and zombies eating dead organs have to do with with the space shuttle and your parachute, don,t smoke crack before you try and answer, the world is depending on all of you.

aarco

... the world is depending on all of you.

Let me just say that if somebody thinks the world is depending on ME, then that person is probably are very, very high.

The world will get along just fine without any intervention from me at all.

BTW, this is true for 99.999...% of just about every other person on the planet as well.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If a dieing prince from Vega crashes in your back yard with the future of his race chambered in an orb or something, calls for you to save the galaxy, Are you just gonna sit by while stuffs going down, or are you gonna try to hide him in your garage,

aarco

If a dieing prince from Vega crashes in your back yard with the future of his race chambered in an orb or something, calls for you to save the galaxy, Are you just gonna sit by while stuffs going down, or are you gonna try to hide him in your garage,

I'll call Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. Duh!
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Remember in the movie captain america, just before going in to try and get in the army again, the group were watching the floating car scene, Stark called it revidic reversion technology, like something was going backwards, while something else was being magnitized, A doctor once said to cut a dead cell from the body was like futher killing, the people not just one patient almost shape shift to tell a story, the trates of past dead cell absorbsion can be seen in other people with the same cancer, most doctors see your body fighting a not so visable parosite, from the very visable symptom, the mistake is not knowing the differnce or seeing its relationship with outerspace or other world energys, that's a lot like saying what did the dude with the triquarder ever do, , well if you never saw the triquarder ,, eloy,, then you never got that brain sucking cancer making bug off your back,,

How long an elemint sits can change its property, you pick something up and say this is mine, that could be hurtfull, when you bleed your body gives off changes in temp and other signatures, if someone like say a slave maker tells you this is salt and he only had the strangth to say that after forcing others or even children to call the thing what he wanted them to call it, if you say yeah look it even acts like salt, is closer to witchcraft, that makes sense, lieing about the meaning,, you know what I mean, I need to know what you think you know, about the table, so we can build a future sport, converting sunlight into thrust fuel behind the connetic return rate cell usage type loss, like if you wanted to build one engine and add its funtion to another making a bigger ship, the idea usually starts showing you what your into, like extra power output for life support, if this is the science we arrive with and then smart butt sells the fake salt at the school fair, that's lieing to your kid and the public, but life support is closer to your body, and your body effects the land,

Do you think cops hate skydivers and are paid to kill cold fusion ideas just to support borg cubes and the false god gualds of ancient egyptian no mindedness, or would you rather walk up to a awsome spaceship and say ,,,, what the f@#k are you smoking.