aarco

next gen, returne fuel teck and elemint code

aarco

Do you think cops hate skydivers and are paid to kill cold fusion ideas just to support borg cubes and the false god gualds of ancient egyptian no mindedness, or would you rather walk up to a awsome spaceship and say ,,,, what the f@#k are you smoking.

It's Goaulds. And recent revelations suggest that they are not limited to Egyption Mythology but that instead captain picard used to star on Family Guy before Riker got an Island named after him from which Dufresne didn't escape but it was similar.

in conclusion the cryptoreferences remind me slyly, may he rest in peace, though you could google that and find poetry.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

You realy don,t think its time to start talking about spaceships and rocket packs,...... skydiver........ real star trek would by random .... and your jumping a what ,,, and you land how? Come on lego my ego, what do I do for a living,, suffer or fly,, I only teach military officers, your on the same page or your not in the classroom,, now we,re thinking about crawling out of our hole to show people what we've been up to lately, but I don,t know
Were all just to nerdy and random to actualy be what's the word doing anything,, let alone skydive or something,, I guess I just won,t hook this computer up to my parachute, and forget the last twenty plus years of day dreaming, I just sit realy still so Eric Holder can play future hitler on us sold out land, or while Obamanation keys in his final world warIII chess peace, no no wait a minute, I still have one good combat oath over here and it still, according to JAG reg, is good for one implacement duty construct recall and officer assignment, meaning mister spell check, if I'm the guy giving the orders and thier are enough nerds going to work in the morning, pt and all, I can blow up and replace as many counter mission drone sights as the oversight com, tells our com team to deal with, and audit any none structure ,life structure none AI joint operator tode task system ,, A fighting tool in this brave new world,, slap a node back to a civilian jumper to plus your grid coverage,, random sellection, you have to use our gear,,:)

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

piisfish

severe dehydration ?

Are you trying to talk about the matrix and the human crystle farms, cause that's what the towers say about our life force modules
very large amounts of dehydration, add mind directors , basic trianing foods and water usage points, and you can contole the crystle out builds
Like freezing swet,, I do work with military scientist out of Cheyenne, so correct my spelling, make a reach for the truth and post on, I got nothing but nazis to kill,, and time,, free points if you can name the other iron elemint charactor,, rh rho rhodium roady. Lt col James Rhods , banana fana, anybody wanna go to Mars,, at all??? clue,, clue I would like to buy a voul vale valve volvo value very low iq,,, as I'm driving in a car,, it is all one thought,, I thought so,, as in so what ,,, its the end of the world and you know,, reach reach like in halo,,, like real,, no f@# king s#%t how low can you go, before you can,t get away with it anymore,, no I'm saying, Rhody its me ,, its me im in the suit,, stop shooting at your own guy and figure the reflexive panel issue out,,Thor thorium, the real me is in a promise prom dress, promethium promes my this, titan fall,, that was a tight turn, tattered dress, press meat the press, patterned stress, cores, sing sing, no not poor, the wine, fine no I'm not in jail, I'm looking at hell, no not hail jordon, ft, then sweet ,, meet.. now you try,,,use your brain that's an order,,,

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

aarco

***severe dehydration ?

Are you trying to talk about the matrix and the human crystle farms, cause that's what the towers say about our life force modules
very large amounts of dehydration, add mind directors , basic trianing foods and water usage points, and you can contole the crystle out builds
Like freezing swet,, I do work with military scientist out of Cheyenne, so correct my spelling, make a reach for the truth and post on, I got nothing but nazis to kill,, and time,, free points if you can name the other iron elemint charactor,, rh rho rhodium roady. Lt col James Rhods , banana fana, anybody wanna go to Mars,, at all??? clue,, clue I would like to buy a voul vale valve volvo value very low iq,,, as I'm driving in a car,, it is all one thought,, I thought so,, as in so what ,,, its the end of the world and you know,, reach reach like in halo,,, like real,, no f@# king s#%t how low can you go, before you can,t get away with it anymore,, no I'm saying, Rhody its me ,, its me im in the suit,, stop shooting at your own guy and figure the reflexive panel issue out,,Thor thorium, the real me is in a promise prom dress, promethium promes my this, titan fall,, that was a tight turn, tattered dress, press meat the press, patterned stress, cores, sing sing, no not poor, the wine, fine no I'm not in jail, I'm looking at hell, no not hail jordon, ft, then sweet ,, meet.. now you try,,,use your brain that's an order,,,

...cake is good too!

I like Pie AND Cake!! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Pie is round , the cake is square,, I think .....

Dump the matrix as soon as you see it, ,,niobium,, capt niobi,,baffuny,,,or idiot, these next few months with septium octium, newly found dead people,,,, morphius was played by lawence fishborn,,, lawencium,,keanu reeves looks like lusifer and he is playing the reincarnite Jesus Neo the savior charactor,, the first thing an antichrist does is get close to the good guy image,,, smith was elron,, elron hubbert , hobbit keeps his food and drugs in the cubbert,, if elron can,t heal you ,,you go to the grey havens,,halfway to OZ ,, green city,, let me think emrild gems created in a city that grows like supermans ice castle,, in the north, kryptonite is portraid as green, is there a chemical reaction going on there,,?? yellow brick road,,lt col james roads, please report to the land of oz,,superman would like to ask you a question about your highschool deploma,,were you pod buddies with your science teacher,, wearing different watches and all,,,let's get back to the rubby slippers and green females,,how close are we to star trek,, I can hear scotty down in engineering,, "give me another 20 pushups " no I don,t know the first thing about warp drive,, and bones says I wouldn't fill the shoes of a doctor if you paid me in gold or even gold credits,, get me of this ship,,,"" you sure those goualds in egypt are not tooling around at star fleet selling people,,, why that's illegal,, thats a humanity crime,, so is calling on officer crazy, or telling him he should shut up ,,,and take mind altering poisons, so the bug can bite down harder,, I would rather eat cake,,,or pie,, in space,,,on my spaceship,, and then go back to Hawaii,, and run around naked, ,with pineapples....??? Just a pineapple,,me, the ocean,,a spaceship,with weapons and everything,,, and ,,,,and pineapple,,,i might have to try hard with the brian thing, thinkins just not cuttin it, these days,, need to look higher if I'm going to get a head around these parts,,maybe an officer buddy of mine from the world of special forces and mortuary affars can inlighten, this kryon systems freelance contractor airforce affiliet,,what you say chuck,,my old teammate?..? I got John on the line for this one,
Ant got not in better to do, then right orders and have a none green skinned female spellcheck them,, yet the whole 18 th airborne core seems
A little small next to every square foot this country of mine has to offer real soldiers. Alive and dead, re-ice chuck,, does N7 mean anything to you mister it means something to John,, and it means a whole lot to a few very very unhappy Generals ,I have the pride of working with,,we have to make choices, around future issues Blue,, I'm talk to you about the gun chesture you made that night, I found out, you knew I was going over to Johns unit, And walks pegged you as the finger ,,while I was eagle for Micheal, on grid imbound,, that little stunt you pulled costed us a few,,kryon can't take back, in some forms while I'm under same with Nolan And any 4. D member,, we at predator watch most know if you in time feild scaped any others at walks,,Blue this is no joke, and you know right well who I am and who I work for,,that brain fry teck, is a no go, we already shot down one satilite,, my Father is pissed, Chuck,,,people are dieing over this,,its not on the news cause were still working the threat,,
Bad Blue. This is Aaron I am very mad at Chuck Blue for threatining my Delta Force Family,, all the Guys at Delta 4 D ,,, booo chuck blue, that's an order from the General,,,, type it......

ryoder

I suppose we shouldn't count this guy out yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

The key word is the modifier, "infinite."

Just one monkey, alone, makes little sense when he's banging on the keyboard.

My current working hypothesis is similar to the short wave "numbers" stations. He's obviously working for some secret agency and there is an encrypted message hidden in the seemingly random gibberish. Perhaps a one time pad being used to convey a message none of us have the key to decrypt nor ever will.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

aarco

Pie is round , the cake is square,, I think .....

Dump the matrix as soon as you see it, ,,niobium,, capt niobi,,baffuny,,,or idiot, these next few months with septium octium, newly found dead people,,,, morphius was played by lawence fishborn,,, lawencium,,keanu reeves looks like lusifer and he is playing the reincarnite Jesus Neo the savior charactor,, the first thing an antichrist does is get close to the good guy image,,, smith was elron,, elron hubbert , hobbit keeps his food and drugs in the cubbert,, if elron can,t heal you ,,you go to the grey havens,,halfway to OZ ,, green city,, let me think emrild gems created in a city that grows like supermans ice castle,, in the north, kryptonite is portraid as green, is there a chemical reaction going on there,,?? yellow brick road,,lt col james roads, please report to the land of oz,,superman would like to ask you a question about your highschool deploma,,were you pod buddies with your science teacher,, wearing different watches and all,,,let's get back to the rubby slippers and green females,,how close are we to star trek,, I can hear scotty down in engineering,, "give me another 20 pushups " no I don,t know the first thing about warp drive,, and bones says I wouldn't fill the shoes of a doctor if you paid me in gold or even gold credits,, get me of this ship,,,"" you sure those goualds in egypt are not tooling around at star fleet selling people,,, why that's illegal,, thats a humanity crime,, so is calling on officer crazy, or telling him he should shut up ,,,and take mind altering poisons, so the bug can bite down harder,, I would rather eat cake,,,or pie,, in space,,,on my spaceship,, and then go back to Hawaii,, and run around naked, ,with pineapples....??? Just a pineapple,,me, the ocean,,a spaceship,with weapons and everything,,, and ,,,,and pineapple,,,i might have to try hard with the brian thing, thinkins just not cuttin it, these days,, need to look higher if I'm going to get a head around these parts,,maybe an officer buddy of mine from the world of special forces and mortuary affars can inlighten, this kryon systems freelance contractor airforce affiliet,,what you say chuck,,my old teammate?..? I got John on the line for this one,
Ant got not in better to do, then right orders and have a none green skinned female spellcheck them,, yet the whole 18 th airborne core seems
A little small next to every square foot this country of mine has to offer real soldiers. Alive and dead, re-ice chuck,, does N7 mean anything to you mister it means something to John,, and it means a whole lot to a few very very unhappy Generals ,I have the pride of working with,,we have to make choices, around future issues Blue,, I'm talk to you about the gun chesture you made that night, I found out, you knew I was going over to Johns unit, And walks pegged you as the finger ,,while I was eagle for Micheal, on grid imbound,, that little stunt you pulled costed us a few,,kryon can't take back, in some forms while I'm under same with Nolan And any 4. D member,, we at predator watch most know if you in time feild scaped any others at walks,,Blue this is no joke, and you know right well who I am and who I work for,,that brain fry teck, is a no go, we already shot down one satilite,, my Father is pissed, Chuck,,,people are dieing over this,,its not on the news cause were still working the threat,,
Bad Blue. This is Aaron I am very mad at Chuck Blue for threatining my Delta Force Family,, all the Guys at Delta 4 D ,,, booo chuck blue, that's an order from the General,,,, type it......

You 'think' but don't really know...all by design I say!

They dazzle with formulas and forced logic to quantify that pie are squared - but plainly we can see that it is not. Still we answer to the clicking of those ruby slippers, like Pavlov's mutt that obviously pie ARE square.

Sinister is the plot I say, that beckons belief in negative numbers...it simply can not be, I can show one cake...and share it down to fractions. But who has ever eaten negative cake?

There is no valve below nothing...conversely however, like Capt. Janeway you can be nothing yet still have some value.

but only in space...when the value of numbered things like time can be altered to fractions...but never actually backwards.

Then again...pineapple pie gets yer mouth watering & not always in a GOOD way. :$

airtwardo

They dazzle with formulas and forced logic to quantify that pie are squared - but plainly we can see that it is not. Still we answer to the clicking of those ruby slippers, like Pavlov's mutt that obviously pie ARE square.

Sinister is the plot I say, that beckons belief in negative numbers...it simply can not be, I can show one cake...and share it down to fractions. But who has ever eaten negative cake?

There is no valve below nothing...conversely however, like Capt. Janeway you can be nothing yet still have some value.

but only in space...when the value of numbered things like time can be altered to fractions...but never actually backwards.

Then again...pineapple pie gets yer mouth watering & not always in a GOOD way. :$

Do you know what the man is saying? Do you? This is dialectics. It's very simple dialectics. One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions -- you can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, with fractions -- what are you going to land on, one quarter, three-eighths -- what are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something -- that's dialectic physics, OK? Dialectic logic is there's only love and hate, you either love somebody or you hate them.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Do you know what the man is saying? Do you? This is dialectics. It's very simple dialectics. One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions -- you can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, with fractions -- what are you going to land on, one quarter, three-eighths -- what are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something -- that's dialectic physics, OK? Dialectic logic is there's only love and hate, you either love somebody or you hate them.

An AI ,that Dreams , that other guy sounds a little,, off, too much punch back,, Who has more meat on his stick, the guy who is doing, or the guy who is just talking about it,, If I'm actualy in space sending you this message, how I feel when you say Oh no your not,, your just troubled, I mean the news man,,,come on with the news. " already" ,,beam me up scotty, if i mean if you ,alien skydiver sir, had the time to add the transporter unit , and space and all,,, a weak man has weak thoughts, a strong man even when tired chooses to search a little higher,, he would try to live,, others might just die,, if I tell you to get off this planet and you say it can,t be done, that's me hearing you say ,, No,, to my face,, keep making cowerdly statements, and I,ll add your collective cheapness to the attempted murder file,,,Oxygen tanks running low,, That was mean,, I'm sorry,, go outside and look up, my kid will give you a fly by, ,now I,ll know if your lieing or not,,ok... brainiac,, now start hepling out, wise guy,,
We got work to do,,, yes. ,,yes my name is. Sheapard, commander,,yes we own the game, Delta force own game, next,

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

JohnMitchell

Shouldn't you shave your head and transmit all this over shortwave radio from your jungle camp in Laos? :)

I heard he was living in Belize with John McAfee, but he drove John crazy, so John left the country.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The pure idiotic table,, did not drive John crazy,,the crazy guy that tried selling it and the time bomb incoded along with it to America would drive anyone crazy,, look at all this dodgeball,,you guys are not going to get your marrit badges,,, I sware,, pop some popcorne,,already. Ok. Ok hears a bone to pick, for anyone in the shadows, listening,, what if I told you the flood, no,,no not the great Noah,, nothing flood,, but the flood in spacey land,, you know. the Halo video game story. The life forms, grown out of the fired energy,,of the Halo,, they help hold the harvenger spirit in all those lands at a terraform point, that makes it easier to kill and super inslave man, planet side and Halo, Believed to be the true story of the Crist wars, and armageden, What if I told you, that the table was an anti covenent seed, designed to help fight the flood, in our time, military truth and all,, no joke,,

what truly has ,,and this is realy crapy spelling ,,sorry,, has driven me ,Starfleet, Kirk , John. My Dad ,,,,my Wife,,,even a few Dalphins I saw realy crazy,,, is my new Arc light design ,, for starfleet,, A hyper Y wing lifting body with a memedic articulating energy fiber membrain that translates through the core and inner structure, changing the vessels shape, along with matter intakes at center and hard right side, allows for para- active trans warp speeds, and energy crystle reformation,, It even comes with a sailoron, so you can float in a star nebula , and redesign ,, the ship, through matter form induction,, I know to Fantastic 4. For ya,, that's cool we can always talk ,,, talk about. You know 0(:: the space shuttle , or paraflite, Arc light,, oh no 25 decks lux lifesupport,, none linear holographic, water source quarters, alien archive,, no no not happening
The borg are the only way,, I most go back to ,,,my. Free. I'm meen 25 dollar fall I'm mean not my free for all , no more skydiving, its a sin....

aarco

An AI ,that Dreams , that other guy sounds a little,, off, too much punch back,, Who has more meat on his stick, the guy who is doing, or the guy who is just talking about it,, If I'm actualy in space sending you this message, how I feel when you say Oh no your not,, your just troubled, I mean the news man,,,come on with the news. " already" ,,beam me up scotty, if i mean if you ,alien skydiver sir, had the time to add the transporter unit , and space and all,,, a weak man has weak thoughts, a strong man even when tired chooses to search a little higher,, he would try to live,, others might just die,, if I tell you to get off this planet and you say it can,t be done, that's me hearing you say ,, No,, to my face,, keep making cowerdly statements, and I,ll add your collective cheapness to the attempted murder file,,,Oxygen tanks running low,, That was mean,, I'm sorry,, go outside and look up, my kid will give you a fly by, ,now I,ll know if your lieing or not,,ok... brainiac,, now start hepling out, wise guy,,
We got work to do,,, yes. ,,yes my name is. Sheapard, commander,,yes we own the game, Delta force own game, next,

I'm a little OFF? :ph34r:

He quoted from Apocalypse Now ...and I'M a little off ~ >:(

Space Food Sticks have no meat !

quade

***I suppose we shouldn't count this guy out yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

The key word is the modifier, "infinite."

Just one monkey, alone, makes little sense when he's banging on the keyboard.

My current working hypothesis is similar to the short wave "numbers" stations. He's obviously working for some secret agency and there is an encrypted message hidden in the seemingly random gibberish. Perhaps a one time pad being used to convey a message none of us have the key to decrypt nor ever will.

You know, I'm just paranoid enough to think this is the most plausible explanation, yet.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

aarco

The pure idiotic table,, did not drive John crazy,,the crazy guy that tried selling it and the time bomb incoded along with it to America would drive anyone crazy,, look at all this dodgeball,,you guys are not going to get your marrit badges,,, I sware,, pop some popcorne,,already. Ok. Ok hears a bone to pick, for anyone in the shadows, listening,, what if I told you the flood, no,,no not the great Noah,, nothing flood,, but the flood in spacey land,, you know. the Halo video game story. The life forms, grown out of the fired energy,,of the Halo,, they help hold the harvenger spirit in all those lands at a terraform point, that makes it easier to kill and super inslave man, planet side and Halo, Believed to be the true story of the Crist wars, and armageden, What if I told you, that the table was an anti covenent seed, designed to help fight the flood, in our time, military truth and all,, no joke,,

That was a UFO beaming back at you.
Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago.
We seen forty of them flying in formation.
They've got bases all over the world now.
They've been coming here ever since when scientists started bouncing radar beams off the moon.
And they've been living and working among us ever since.
The government knows all about them.
You just seen one of them, didn't you?
Well, they are people, just like us from within our own solar system.
Except that their society is more highly evolved.
They don't have no wars.
They got no monetary system.
They don't have any leaders, because each man is a leader.
Because of their technology they're able to feed, clothe, house and transport themselves equally and with no effort.
Why don't they reveal themselves is because if they did it'd cause a general panic.
Now, we still have leaders upon whom we rely to release this information.
These leaders have decided to repress this information because of the shock that it would cause to our antiquated systems.
Now, the result of this has been that the Venusians have contacted people at all walks of life all walks of life.
lt would be a devastating blow to our antiquated systems.
Now Venusians are meeting with people in all walks of life in an advisory capacity.
For once, man will have a godlike control over his own destiny.
He'll have a chance to transcend and to evolve with some equality for all.

Ok , an orbital MRE in your world would have jerky pride,, but let's park on a few rainforrests , softly,, ,big game cargo bay, , learn one food before going planet hopping for sport, the force might turn you into acid, for taking something you can,t eat...