aarco

the (Oz code) rubie slippers, yellow bricks, and a hook turn,

What is this planet worth? In dollars? Does any skydiver still bet on him or her selves that in the corner"" as we are,, out here in space at this time,, that we came here, to be on this planet, by chance,, that is it not more true, or just purely truth,, that our lies are more chemical, and the liers merely paid, ..To teach that lie , in the face of absolute fact, Is what by law?, Do you not put your phone in your pocket, ,? Or is it cooler yet to even build a hiding place, special for your phone, and other things,, .Knowing the lack of an answer, , lets just assume, GOD can do the same thing with stars,,. AND know this the,, same with time,,, If thats a question you can stand to ask,, What if the Emerald City, is real,, That the task and pain, is his name , in an unseen place,, like your next jump,,, yo you got a problem the,, City can solve it,, if that could be true, are you a flying monkey, , Like a broken leg, bad landying, kind of person, , or a dream chaser,, actually in the balloon,, walking along the yellow bricks, looking for home inside and out,,,,What im trying to see is if any other being on this planet, other then myself, can king up, put the rubies together, just enough to logicly ask the question, not sell the same smoke crack ,, I don't care answer, , if you dout me , whach the movie, return to Oz, and the Wizard of oz,, what do you think it means for skydivers, and our planet's future,..AND realy if you want nothing less but our future to be added to star travel in the failed dream file, aliens that can help,, pass us by,, don, t read this,, but if can dream,, and Oz doesn't scare you,, then please think about it ,, it takes three weeks and solid planning to build a good house,,, plus or minus, by your focus and knowledge, , What do you think the yellow brick road is,,?, Are there any other movies that lead my conclusions in the same direction, ?
if you reply , are you thinking of that bigger picture, ? Have you seen the new movie interstellar, ,? CAN you add?. And so on,,,

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Thats (add der all),, plus five years for the talking turtle, but thanks for bringing in my brother on the subject of hammers and lightning, add 2 years for our two staring professors here.. take some riddlen,, for the riddle,, next ,, try whispering a message to a friend, but not if there on haldol synthetics, or a green lantern, , or cop for that matter,, go now.:::))
What are some other good dodge reality drug names,, You know ,,, the green pill ones,,and ,, no,, for the people that do care, , the nazi's did not feed people Thor's Axe,, or on the way to the spaceship to teach the Asguards how to skydive, ??? We need , ah , parachute,, ah ,, money,, An ,,, ah,,, an ,, ah,, ah. ! An alti,,,, ah Altimaster,,, and ,, oh wait, ,, andthorsaxe,
, and a higher fuel cost , pluse that pain killer,, more a. !, more a ,, whats ,,that drug called again??

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Rick

***What's amazing is both posts were edited for corrections 10 minutes later!

for clarity??

Probably to eliminate an instance of correct punctuation that slipped through initially.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Clarifier, , clariton clear the drug is spelled,, How?. And are you guys forgetting about the ruby slippers, and the yellow brick road, we have to get to the Emerald City,, not airforce drones audit touchscreen skills forum town,,.. :)>:( hint number 1001,, scary basic,, islamic saying,, yella. Yella, yellow, , is different, cause,,? Now space time , professor. Adds. What movie ? To tie in cube worship? ? 1 dallor bills for the first five guesses, right,, ,,, hint,,,,, a cube is not a brick,, yet,,,!!

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

ryoder

******What's amazing is both posts were edited for corrections 10 minutes later!

for clarity??

Probably to eliminate an instance of correct punctuation that slipped through initially.:|

Maybe it's a code. He's telling someone something.?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

*********What's amazing is both posts were edited for corrections 10 minutes later!

for clarity??

Maybe it's a code. He's telling someone something.?

Perhaps a message for Jodie Foster.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******[quotck"]***What's amazing is both posts were edited for corrections 10 minutes later!

for clarity??

Maybe it's a code. He's telling someone something.?:$

Perhaps a message for Jodie Foster.:|:$ actually, , your ,, closer to the real button,,,, now is that contact, ,, or ,,, a monkey with a screwdriver standing in front of a Stargate!, thinking " does this thing take visa" ,,, it takes a thing or two to say
!,,"Their alive" Man the beach at night scene was freekin awsome,, imagine jumping onto the beach like that, or doing tandems on another world, wow,,, wait,,, wait,,,3rd person,, relapse, , here,, more drugs, and crack stories please,, bring on the ebola dice,,, Vegas baby "!!!! Ya""" Ya. Baby Vages""" gold members get to go to !, you know,,,, Vages,,, right,,, its like heaven, ,, Cant you read?

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

jimjumper

Or maybe he's channeling his dogs' thoughts..

I don't have a dog,,, I quick someone call the cops,,, excuse me nazi naughbor,,, do you have a whistle I could blow?

Spung bob square pants is a yellow brick in the media oz code and a clue as how to get to the Emerald city from watching stargate atlantis.

DiverMike

I think he is trying to tell us "Timmy fell down a well".

Carmen, , satellite from ass statement, , true plug for resident evil fans,, along with Batman 2 and the lost baby superman hint, or out load confesssion,, you do know the river implies dead pool from save Neo matrix seen,, im just a planet coach
BIBLE AS in leaving. But Dead pool is the matrix,, ie life from lifelessness,,,