Icon134

Been a while since I've been in Bonfire...

Icon134

Has anything exciting happened in say... the last 3-4 years or so?

Yeah. We got rid of all the forum rules. It's a free for all now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Has anything exciting happened in say... the last 3-4 years or so?

Yeah. We got rid of all the forum rules. It's a free for all now.Then how come I'm still banned from SC? Baiter>:(
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

akarunway

******Has anything exciting happened in say... the last 3-4 years or so?

Yeah. We got rid of all the forum rules. It's a free for all now.Then how come I'm still banned from SC? Baiter>:(

You owe me a keyboard. :ph34r::D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

NWFlyer

Not really. Everything is on Facebook now.

It would be nice if dz.com had an option to let users hide threads/posts from certain users so they wouldn't see them and waste time reading/posting/starting a flame war. :D

You'd see a lot less PA's and bannings.;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Not really. Everything is on Facebook now.

It would be nice if dz.com had an option to let users hide threads/posts from certain users so they wouldn't see them and waste time reading/posting/starting a flame war. :D

+1
I have that option over on www.bikeforums.net, and it makes the experience *much* more pleasant!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Not really. Everything is on Facebook now.

+1
I have that option over on www.bikeforums.net, and it makes the experience *much* more pleasant!

Fucking A! B|

Well how about it guys? If it costs money to develop and implement the feature, hell, I'd help pay for it. :)
I'm sure there are probably a few posters that don't want to see my bullshit. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

*********Not really. Everything is on Facebook now.

+1

Fucking A! B|

Well how about it guys? If it costs money to develop and implement the feature, hell, I'd help pay for it. :)
I'm sure there are probably a few posters that don't want to see my bullshit. :D

I'm a part of a couple forums that have that. It would take a complete overhaul of this place to get it. Big bucks.

And besides, do you really think that some of the "usual suspects" would block each other?

Please. They seem to enjoy baiting and trolling and "one-upping" each other. Not debating or discussing, just sniping and insulting and seeing how far they can go without getting banned.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

************Not really. Everything is on Facebook now.

+1

Fucking A! B|

I'm a part of a couple forums that have that. It would take a complete overhaul of this place to get it. Big bucks.

And besides, do you really think that some of the "usual suspects" would block each other?

Please. They seem to enjoy baiting and trolling and "one-upping" each other. Not debating or discussing, just sniping and insulting and seeing how far they can go without getting banned.

Oh for sure. That's what makes speakers corner so entertaining. Well it seemed like a good idea. Back to the drawing board... :D

wolfriverjoe

But the rest of us could block ALL of the flame throwers and stay out of their drama entirely! ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

promise5

You've missed ALOT.

I could write a book about the things I've learned in bonfire.
The things I've seen is a whole different story.

Hell, I could write a book about the things I learned in the bonfire... lol...

I do enjoy the thread drift... and totally get the everything on facebook now...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

wingnut

Scott,
Just signed in today in who knows how long. so can't answer your question, but I will say way to many posts in bonfire since I last posted:o.....

Hey Wingy!:D