24fps

Branding for Blue Skies Brewing.

Thanks everyone for the input! I've taken all of your thoughts into consideration when I was talking to the design team. We are working on color schemes right now as well.

Some have messaged me with a concern that the logos do not express speed, excitement or an overall extremeness. Rather than go the route of Go Fast or Monster Beverages we are looking at a more relaxed retro branding. Think, 1950's national park posters.

Our beers are not things people enjoy when skydiving, rock climbing or mountain biking. They are for when the day is over and we are kicking it around the fire with our friends, talking about the day's adventures.

Hope all that makes sense.

Thanks again, Everyone! I can't wait to serve up tasty tasty beer this fall!

Blue Skies

-Mars
something funny and unique

JohnnyMarko

There's more to this state than just 'weed'

Not really. I was just there.

Pretty much weed is all ya got.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

First choice #2 2nd #4.

As far as marketing goes I volunteered to be our dropzone's marketing guy and I guess I always knew it but there is actually a science to colors and how people will "feel" about your product. I'm sure that your marketing guys know that though but different color schemes elicit different feelings.