GooniesKid

EGO sum tergum

Ego sum tergum...in latin, means "I Am Back"!!!!

What's been going on everyone?!!! I do miss everyone on here!
So just an update, as you all remember, i work in the entertainment industry...but because of an active non-disclosure agreement and because i also skydive, i cannot disclose what studio i work for or the specifics of any projects/movies i've been on. Let's just say end of year 2015 and summer 206 will be an awesome time to go grab your popcorn and head to the movies.

So what's been going on these days? Newbies still looking for advise on forums? Normiss and Skymama doing alright still? Any new prospects on the site?

Forgot to add, i'm looking for a few DZ's i can jump at in the summer that hold record boogies...any recommendations?

GooniesKid

Ego sum tergum...in latin, means "I Am Back"!!!!

Its been a long time since I was made to learn latin, but I think 'habeo reditus' might be better.

From memory 'tergum' was used as a noun as in 'the back of something', rather than a verb.

That was 25+ years ago though, so I may well be wrong. And who said learning a dead language was pointless...? ;)

yoink

***Ego sum tergum...in latin, means "I Am Back"!!!!

Its been a long time since I was made to learn latin, but I think 'habeo reditus' might be better.

From memory 'tergum' was used as a noun as in 'the back of something', rather than a verb.

That was 25+ years ago though, so I may well be wrong. And who said learning a dead language was pointless...? ;)

Now write it out a hundred times or I'll cut your balls off.

mr2mk1g

******Ego sum tergum...in latin, means "I Am Back"!!!!

Now write it out a hundred times or I'll cut your balls off.

Ha, just punch him in the fucking face.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yoink

***Ego sum tergum...in latin, means "I Am Back"!!!!

I suspect "Revenio" is all you need.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.