Squeak

Weekend Numbers

B| My weekend extended for 4 weeksB|B|B|
2 weeks at Eloy for ToraTora Cowboy Camp and 2 weeks at Elsinore for Flaj Flaj
114 jumps All AWESOME

The coolest and bestest month of jumping in 12 years of cool and awesome jumping:)
Read my sigline MoFos:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Same here. I got laid off at the beginning of the month, just in time for the really nice spring weather to start kicking in. My new philosophy is that I need to find a way to make a decent enough living that I can skydive more and work for douchebags less.

So far the winds have been cooperative enough that I can get some jumps in on the days that Mile Hi flies. It's shaping up to be a pretty good year, even if I do have to whore myself out to every woman in Longmont to keep the house. Or maybe, especially if that happens.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

It's shaping up to be a pretty good year, even if I do have to whore myself out to every woman in Longmont to keep the house.

That sounds like good work when you can find it;
Let me know if you need assistance;
I can be in Longmont in 30 minutes.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.