Nataly

I *am* the crazy cat lady...

So... I have 3 cats, I am learning to knit, I have my groceries delivered every week, I complain about neighbours making noise after 9pm...

I reckon I merely wise beyond my years!!!!! :D:D:P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

piisfish

3rd pic, bad paint or moist walls ?

Both. Just bought this house and I have a dampness issue. It's the first thing I will fix when I attack the renovations (in the process of getting quotes).
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

3?

Only 3? They're really cute too. That last pic is just awesome.

My family had up to 8 when I was growing up.

My younger sister currently has 5 of her own (and 2 Pit Bulls) and also brings in more from the shelter as "foster cats" on a regular basis.

Those are both in reasonably big houses.

A neighbor of mine lives in a 2 BR duplex (half of it) and has 6 the last I heard. 2 of her own, her sister's (sister moved in with the cat, couldn't take it with when she moved) ex-boyfriend's 2 cats (same deal as sister) and one more that I never got the full story on.

Three is just a start.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

BartsDaddy

Please, my sister has 60+ cats. It is impossible to get the truth about how many she has. You have nothing in common with that crazy cat lady.
Beside's your still hot.;);) so crazy cat lady naw.

Holy crap!!! Really??

Wow. Must smell of cat piss with so many of them - eeeeeeeeww!! Yes. 3 cats is a long way from 60 but this time last year I had zero cats!! So 3 is plenty and I won't be getting more. Besides, they are so purrrfectly happy together I wouldn't want to risk introducing another into the mix.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

3?? That's great! I remember when you got your first one, and before that when the one you were going to take home was adopted out when you back. You seemed so nervous to get one. And now look at you...3 of them!! Cats really are awesome. :)

I think three is the correct number of cats. If you have just one, you're the sole attention of a cat. That's exhausting. Two cats doesn't seem to strike the correct balance either. Any more than three is too many cats.

Your cats look awesome :)

I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

quade

***So... I have 3 cats...

While 3 isn't necessarily excessive, to a number of guys it might be a big red flag.

Just sayin'.

Yep. I remember having that exact reaction when I was chatting with a guy on a dating site a few years back - but that was *before* I became a member of the crazy club!!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

***3rd pic, bad paint or moist walls ?

Both. Just bought this house and I have a dampness issue. It's the first thing I will fix when I attack the renovations (in the process of getting quotes).

temporally kill the mold by mixing 30cl of bleach with 5 liters of water and washing down the walls, those spores will get in the cats and your lungs
and cause havoc.

Gone fishing

Zep

******3rd pic, bad paint or moist walls ?

temporally kill the mold by mixing 30cl of bleach with 5 liters of water and washing down the walls, those spores will get in the cats and your lungs
and cause havoc.

I had done that when I moved in and did it again this morning - thanks to you guys who made me realise how bad it has gotten again!! (I almost stopped seeing it!)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

***Please, my sister has 60+ cats. It is impossible to get the truth about how many she has. You have nothing in common with that crazy cat lady.
Beside's your still hot.;);) so crazy cat lady naw.

Holy crap!!! Really??

Wow. Must smell of cat piss with so many of them - eeeeeeeeww!! Yes. 3 cats is a long way from 60 but this time last year I had zero cats!! So 3 is plenty and I won't be getting more. Besides, they are so purrrfectly happy together I wouldn't want to risk introducing another into the mix.
Yep her house is one to behold. Thankfully she moved 2 states away about 8 years ago haven't had to smell it since.;):P
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

Hi "Cat Lady!!"
Funny how that goes!! There was Many more, all great kitties!! "Lucky" is the "Survivor!!" A little solid black short hair with the sweetest disposition! We found each other 29 June 1999 and she and I are still together!! (she was only 5 weeks old when found)
So you have a couple of kitties in your life!! That's wonderful. When one of them crawls under the covers, curls up next to your chest and purrs like a chainsaw, I think you have a Keeper!! That's my "Lucky!!!"
Blue skies, cat lady!!,
III%,
skybill-out
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I looooooooove my morning cuddles!! :)
I get greeted at the door when I come home from work as well - they are all super excited to see me. They follow me around everywhere I go - I never wonder "where are the cats?!" because they are either on my lap/shoulders (or both) or by my feet! Very sweet. :):D My bigger cat (a Scottish Fold) doesn't like to be on me or in my arms but he's always curious about what I'm doing and likes to "help" with everything. He's affectionate in his own way... Doesn't like to be handled but rubs up against me constantly and never more than 3 feet away!!

Each one has his/her personality. They are great fun. :)

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

I looooooooove my morning cuddles!! :)
I get greeted at the door when I come home from work as well - they are all super excited to see me. They follow me around everywhere I go - I never wonder "where are the cats?!" because they are either on my lap/shoulders (or both) or by my feet! Very sweet. :):D My bigger cat (a Scottish Fold) doesn't like to be on me or in my arms but he's always curious about what I'm doing and likes to "help" with everything. He's affectionate in his own way... Doesn't like to be handled but rubs up against me constantly and never more than 3 feet away!!

Each one has his/her personality. They are great fun. :)

If you ever get anry or upset or for any reason need to get rid of the Scottish fold, he will always be welcome at my house.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

TEB6363

Dude, you offer to take the cat.. You are supposed Volunteer to Provide the Morning Cuddles... Dumbass:P

You're getting OLD Turtle...

I am making an effort to work on my creepiness.

It was pointed out to me, not long ago, that I should watch what I say, as sometimes it comes out creepy, even when I'm NOT trying to be.[:/]

I thought it was very chivalristic to offer to take care of her . . . Cat.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun