eeneR

Skydiving planes mentioned in drug running

dpreguy

Incorrect title. Please clean up the title. One of our DZ's is about to go to a injunctive relief court hearing. Innuendo in the form of a skydiving post is not welcome and yes, the litigants read DZ .com and would love to add anything they can to their cause.

"Colorado Skydiving Planes" was never mentioned.
"Skydiving planes" - yes that was stated.

Change the title to your post.

At this time i cannot change it, take it up worth moderators please. Or they can delete.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

eeneR

At this time i cannot change it, take it up worth moderators please. Or they can delete.

Psst! Look at your original post:

(This post was edited by skymama on Mar 26, 2015, 8:51 AM)

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

How do you know I knowingly posted incorrect information? At the time I posted what I thought was correct.

So drop the conspiracy theory that i'm trying to bash anyone or anything. A simple request to correct world have suffice.

Trust me, I have delt with more drug running at the dz bullshit then you know.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I saw that after I posted. It didn't edit all of them so when I responded i didn't see the edit yet.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

NSEMN8R

http://bringmethenews.com/11928439/#.VRUn4iTXxdY.facebook

According to this article the dzo is a snitch. If it's true, Fuck him.

"That informant is Joseph Johnson, owner of West Side Skydivers in Winsted, Minnesota, and in Houston, Texas, the indictment notes."

Articles I've read indicated another informant was a warehouse worker.
So you you can spread your hate around.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***http://bringmethenews.com/11928439/#.VRUn4iTXxdY.facebook

"That informant is Joseph Johnson, owner of West Side Skydivers in Winsted, Minnesota, and in Houston, Texas, the indictment notes."

Articles I've read indicated another informant was a warehouse worker.
So you you can spread your hate around.:P

Everyone wants to hate.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Southern_Man

What a stupid waste of resources.

I'm sure they moved the drugs at night so the plane was still available for jumping during the day. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I was up in the mtns today, talking to one of the colorful locals when this story came up. His comments went something like:

"Hell, I know of nine grow operations right here in and around this town, and three of them are selling to in-state customers. It's great! I haven't had to buy any in the past year! They give me all I want for free!"
:D

ryoder

I was up in the mtns today, talking to one of the colorful locals when this story came up. His comments went something like:

"Hell, I know of nine grow operations right here in and around this town, and three of them are selling to in-state customers. It's great! I haven't had to buy any in the past year! They give me all I want for free!"

Right there with ya...I'm a good boy and abide by only going the legal route to obtain my stuff...but I know a few of the inside players, and boy is it messed up

JohnnyMarko

***I was up in the mtns today, talking to one of the colorful locals when this story came up. His comments went something like:

Right there with ya...I'm a good boy and abide by only going the legal route to obtain my stuff...but I know a few of the inside players, and boy is it messed up

So, is it gooder or badder than it was?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

NSEMN8R

http://bringmethenews.com/11928439/#.VRUn4iTXxdY.facebook

Probably got busted and rolled over on everyone working for him for a lesser charge.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

turtlespeed

******I was up in the mtns today, talking to one of the colorful locals when this story came up. His comments went something like:

So, is it gooder or badder than it was?

Ummm...I'm going to say gooder

theonlyski

***http://bringmethenews.com/11928439/#.VRUn4iTXxdY.facebook

Probably got busted and rolled over on everyone working for him for a lesser charge.

Why would he do that? I mean . . . How . . .

riddler

Putting faces to names.

When idiots try to be kingpins. Drug running is HARD for real crooks let alone mixing druggies with "normal" folks. Just looking at those pictures I am going to guess they were on to them a LONG time before they busted them.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

Putting faces to names.

When idiots try to be kingpins. Drug running is HARD for real crooks let alone mixing druggies with "normal" folks. Just looking at those pictures I am going to guess they were on to them a LONG time before they busted them.

pimpin' ain't easy
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!