eeneR

Skydiving planes mentioned in drug running

JohnnyMarko

******Don't look at me...

Wait a minute...
Didn't you just move into the state recently?:|

A couple years ago....from the Mid West....

Do you fly?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JohnnyMarko

************Don't look at me...

Wait a minute...
Didn't you just move into the state recently?:|

A couple years ago....from the Mid West....

Do you fly?

Is the bear's poop catholic?

Anthropologically, yes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Incorrect title. Please clean up the title. One of our DZ's is about to go to a injunctive relief court hearing. Innuendo in the form of a skydiving post is not welcome and yes, the litigants read DZ .com and would love to add anything they can to their cause.

"Colorado Skydiving Planes" was never mentioned.
"Skydiving planes" - yes that was stated.

Change the title to your post.

I see the article in the OP's link was edited last night.
It now reads:

According to the records, the drug trafficking organization used airplanes owned and operated by West Side Skydivers and West Side Skydivers Houston LLC to transport marijuana from Colorado to other states, mainly Minnesota.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

dpreguy

Incorrect title. Please clean up the title. One of our DZ's is about to go to a injunctive relief court hearing. Innuendo in the form of a skydiving post is not welcome and yes, the litigants read DZ .com and would love to add anything they can to their cause.

I doubt the original post can be edited by anyone other than a mod after this length of time.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

dpreguy

Wow. Do you always think that you can bark orders and then assume they will be obeyed?

Have you always tried to be this controlling?

Apologize to her NOW.

dpreguy

I won't apologize to anyone for knowingly posting incorrect stuff. You, Tspeed can go fly a kite.

The article that the OP linked and read had a correction issues after the OP. She did not knowingly post incorrect stuff.

Does that make a difference to you, cowboy? Don't blame the messenger.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

dpreguy

I won't apologize to anyone for knowingly posting incorrect stuff. You, Tspeed can go fly a kite.

If you can't take orders, what makes you think people should listen to you.

Kites are fun.

I can't recall for sure, but the original news article might have mentioned skydiving planes, and moving product from Colorado, but without specifically stating that the planes were based in that same state.

So the original post might have inferred that they were Colorado based planes, which would have been inadvertently in error. That's even before the article was revised and got more specific about where the planes were from.

In any case, probably only a mod can change the title now.

pchapman

I can't recall for sure, but the original news article might have mentioned skydiving planes, and moving product from Colorado, but without specifically stating that the planes were based in that same state.

So the original post might have inferred that they were Colorado based planes, which would have been inadvertently in error. That's even before the article was revised and got more specific about where the planes were from.

In any case, probably only a mod can change the title now.

Or OP maybe forgot to add a comma...

"Colorado, skydiving planes mentioned in drug running"
:)

'OP linked.'? I have no idea what that is, nor do I care.
The opposition group in our injunctive relief hearing in 3 weeks needs to discredit skydiving in general, and Colorado skydiving in particular. A post that states that Colorado skydiving plane(s) are used by drug runners has already been picked up by them, due to the erroneous title posted. They are monitoring DZ.com
A cutesy belated corrective link, which doesn't even appear here, doesn't cut it. Change the title; as it is erroneous, and will continue to do damage here. Seems simple.

And...name calling is kinda cheap.

dpreguy

Change the title; as it is erroneous, and will continue to do damage here. Seems simple.

A user can only edit a post for about 8 hours after submitting it.
After that, only a moderator can edit it.

More details:

When a man named Joseph Johnson — who owned a skydiving business and is accused of using his company's planes for marijuana shipments between Colorado and Minnesota or Texas — was stopped last summer in Kansas, he was found in possession of 66 pounds of marijuana and $330,000 in cash. According to the indictment, Johnson then told authorities about the inner workings of the organization and arranged a meeting with another organization member that law enforcement agents could watch.
Source: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27783732/32-indicted-massive-colorado-marijuana-trafficking-investigation

Johnson is apparently the DZO of Westside Skydivers in MN & TX: http://westsideskydivers.com/about/about-us.html

dpreguy

'OP linked.'? I have no idea what that is, nor do I care.
The opposition group in our injunctive relief hearing in 3 weeks needs to discredit skydiving in general, and Colorado skydiving in particular. A post that states that Colorado skydiving plane(s) are used by drug runners has already been picked up by them, due to the erroneous title posted. They are monitoring DZ.com
A cutesy belated corrective link, which doesn't even appear here, doesn't cut it. Change the title; as it is erroneous, and will continue to do damage here. Seems simple.

And yet, you keep replying and keeping the original thread title in your reply...

JohnnyMarko

***'OP linked.'? I have no idea what that is, nor do I care.

And yet, you keep replying and keeping the original thread title in your reply...

And yet, he still doesn't follow orders.[:/]

skymama

Are those mug shots? If so, why are so many people smiling? :ph34r:

They were listening to Ferrel, maybe?