promise5

Anybody else having problems with dizzy?

promise5

My dizzy is really acting up. I don't see threads and on some that I see I don't get updates.

Soooooooooo who did it???:P

Same thing here. Some threads I can't see at all (Word Association). I can't see any posts by oldwomanc6 (and maybe others?). I can see the replies to her but not her posts.

david3

***My dizzy is really acting up. I don't see threads and on some that I see I don't get updates.

Same thing here. Some threads I can't see at all (Word Association). I can't see any posts by oldwomanc6 (and maybe others?). I can see the replies to her but not her posts.

I'm INVISIBLE? Well, that sucks!!!!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

promise5

My dizzy is really acting up. I don't see threads and on some that I see I don't get updates.

It's just you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Weird browser stuff (Chrome on PC), like the tab with dz.com gets locked up and I have to close it. But only that tab - others work fine.

I suspect poor Ad Javascript. Or aliens. But definitely not the government.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

skymama

I can see you. :P

I'm assuming the PTB are looking into it, and when they figure out what happened, I'll get out of jail. :ph34r: This particular super-power isn't all it's cracked up to be! B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

normiss

Ads?
:D:D:D

From Norton.....

Several web sites referred to this as a trojan virus, several called it malware, a few said it is just a new marketing method (cookie). However I cleared cookies and cache, rebooted and it would still happen.

I figured out the solution myself.

Simply go into tools, internet options, click on the privacy tab, than on the sites button and add "voicefive.com" and set it to " always block". This solved the problem and the IE message for rs.js from b.voicefive.com has not occurred since I performed this change.

skymama

I can see you. :P
which begs the question of what were the mods doing to the word association thread that it put OW6 in the machine, like Tron?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun