Liemberg

What happened to Snuffy?

If there are any cyber-skydivers out there that were also around in the rec.skydiving usenet-days (maybe should 've posted this in History and Trivia) - what happened to Snuffy?

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

RIP Snuffy - he was funny.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Looks like we have an answer to the what--no surprise considering what the first one did to him--but the when was after October 31, 2010.

That's the date of his last post in r.s.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I never actually met him and in fact this is the first time I see a pic of him. But - he looks exactly like I always pictured him, with a grey beard, garden trousers and a 'Da Nang' cap on his head. Funny to see that my imagination fits reality.

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

Liemberg, it says you are a Student next to your name and you want to know about Snuffy? I think if Snuffy was here, he would call you a Troll and give you the B!tchSlap emoticon and tell you that you aren't good enough to lick his jump boots.
Thomas Olson
Sr. Parachute Rigger
Skydive Supplies
http://www.skydivesupplies.com

I think if Snuffy was here, he would call you a Troll and give you the B!tchSlap emoticon and tell you that you aren't good enough to lick his jump boots.

I'd be sent to bootcamp and would have to give 20 push-ups, to begin with no doubt. "Young whippersnapper!" ;)

But that's OK with me; in my ideal world every student skydiver has his own personal drill sergeant. :)

A thousand words...

I'm still around from the Rec. Days. remember his posts fondly but never was fortunate enough to meet the man. R.I.P. bsbd
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

I'm still around from the Rec. Days. remember his posts fondly but never was fortunate enough to meet the man. R.I.P. bsbd

Me too. LOVED his rambling slurring posts. That dude was a trip. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban