Ashtanga

No Damn Democracy...-Sangiro

You are scratching a sleeping lions balls with a hot fork. - Sangiro

He owns the place he can do whatever he likes. The last few posts on Billy's thread had shit all over an airplane bathroom. Who posts shit in a bathroom on a forum? Last person who did that got banned as well. Hide behind an avatar and be on Facebook and post a picture of your shit or someones else's shit and you will be deleted or banned.

Sangiro has the site for people to come and learn about skydivng and people involved to post instructional recommendations and info about boogies.

Be a post whore he'll fork you good...nobody messes in his neighborhood.....

B|

If no one posts, and no one reads the forums, no advertising revenue will be generated. Feel free to find alternative places to spend your time online.

The thread was titled correctly. Offensive postings were regularly removed. Many people enjoyed the thread. The current owner of the site got pissed and closed it. His site, his rules.

No one is forced to visit this site, or post. If the site traffic goes down thus reducing the ad revenue, changes will occur. Do what you feel is right...

Folks, both those threads have run their course. It is as simple as that. The sick and twisted thread was just that and I simply didn't want it on the site anymore - not at all. The word game was just post whoring.

Rather than get your panties in a bunch or speculate about my deep dark financial motives for locking and or removing them; take a day off (heck, take two if you need to!) and try to get over the trauma of the loss. Then, if there's anything left thereafter that you feel still gives meaning to your life, pick up the pieces, pull yourself together, come back here and face the brave new world without your thread.

C'mon... I know you can do it! :P

Safe swoops
Sangiro

My pet theory is that you were drinking beers with some of the bright lights of the sport at the Symposium and one or more of them embarrassed you about allowing the sick and twisted thing. But whatever, who cares. It just wasn't all that funny anymore anyhow!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

My pet theory is that you were drinking beers with some of the bright lights of the sport at the Symposium and one or more of them embarrassed you about allowing the sick and twisted thing. But whatever, who cares. It just wasn't all that funny anymore anyhow!

Your point being? Useless rhetoric. HH can do whatever he wants, this is his site. Anytime you don't like something.....Leave. C-Ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Your point being?

My point being? Nothing more than what I said. I don't really care about any of this. You should look up the meaning of rhetoric though. There is nothing useless about it.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

shut up:Pf*** you;) you short ass .little fireplug looking .non skydiving knuckle dragging. mother f*****:PB| what's up and arch. bitch:P:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm guessing you two know each other and this isn't really a personal attack but more like a love note? :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I'm guessing you two know each other and this isn't really a personal attack but more like a love note? :P

Oh yeah, they're like best buds. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

it was a whats up Peanut long time no see . phrased in the form of a running joke on the JohnBoy and Billy radio show
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

jtval

Holy Shit!
I take a few years off from posting and I see the same usual faces here.
Crazy. :D

Oh, and THE SAME old topics.
Hysterical.
Good to see DZ.com is still running.

Well, it's definitely a different Bonfire from a few years back. The posts trickle in nowadays... 15-25 posts a day seems about right. Remember the old days when you'd see 25-30 new threads A DAY?

Yeah, I don't think the moderators miss those days. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, to be fair, there was only a few forums. And they werent so organized.

It was more of a bullshit session with jumpers form around the world.

Now, that I am no longer allfiliated with professionals, I can talk about tits and beer again.

I checked out SC. Those people are still bitching about the same things...
Morons.

oh.... TIT-EE BAR....(wonder fi that comes up in search. LOL)
My photos

My Videos

jtval

Well, to be fair, there was only a few forums. And they werent so organized.

It was more of a bullshit session with jumpers form around the world.

Now, that I am no longer allfiliated with professionals, I can talk about tits and beer again.

I checked out SC. Those people are still bitching about the same things...
Morons.

oh.... TIT-EE BAR....(wonder fi that comes up in search. LOL)

Oh I know! It's ridiculous LOL

Well, a lot of the tittie pics were in the sick and twisted thread which is gone now. Oh well. Still got the Guess that rack thread somewhere I think. LOL

BillyVance

Well, it's definitely a different Bonfire from a few years back. The posts trickle in nowadays... 15-25 posts a day seems about right. Remember the old days when you'd see 25-30 new threads A DAY?

Yeah, I don't think the moderators miss those days. :D

That (IMO) says less about anything that may or may not have changed about this forum, but more about the rise of alternative places to b.s. about the day to day minutiae of life and share funny shit. In other words, Facebook.

If I look back about the kind of stuff that got threads rolling in Bonfire, it's exactly the kind of stuff that now keeps my Facebook feed rolling. But I can pick and choose whose shit I want to see on Facebook, and I don't have that kind of control here.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke