Squeegle

Optical illusion: Is this cat going up or down the stairs?

If that cat is going up the stairs, then the builder of the stairs should be taken out back and flogged.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

MikeJD

Yeah, what everyone else said.

They're trying to sell this as the new 'gold dress' picture, but it's not even close. The stair construction is a dead giveaway.

Well, I have some fucked up stairs in that case... (Yes, with a "lip" on top.) The attached picture is taken from the TOP of my stairs. Yes, the hideous sideboards give it away somewhat but they just as easily could not have been there (everything in my house is DIY - with varying degrees of wrongness...).
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

***Yeah, what everyone else said.

They're trying to sell this as the new 'gold dress' picture, but it's not even close. The stair construction is a dead giveaway.

Well, I have some fucked up stairs in that case... (Yes, with a "lip" on top.) The attached picture is taken from the TOP of my stairs. Yes, the hideous sideboards give it away somewhat but they just as easily could not have been there (everything in my house is DIY - with varying degrees of wrongness...).

Just curious, did you crop that picture to keep your toes from being on DZ? :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

******Yeah, what everyone else said.

The picture is not cropped... But if my ugly toes *had* been in the frame I DEFINITELY would have cut them out!!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

*********Yeah, what everyone else said.

The picture is not cropped... But if my ugly toes *had* been in the frame I DEFINITELY would have cut them out!!! :D:D

Hey! Think of the Turtle![:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

************Yeah, what everyone else said.

Hey! Think of the Turtle![:/]

Didn't realise Turtle was into ugly feet??!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

Didn't realise Turtle was into ugly feet??!!

"Ugly" is a very subjective thing.

I'm sure that if you posted pics of your feet, some people on here would find them very attractive.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The cat could be going up and down at the same time if its name is Schrodinger B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

MikeJD

Yeah, what everyone else said.

Down. I agree with this. The beams no the wall show the orientation of the stairs and that the cat is going down.