BillyVance

Airline passenger captures UFO over Atlanta, GA

Anybody wanna debunk this? It seems to me that the three light orbs move in certain ways relative to each other, as if they are a reflection off a moving object in relation to its orientation to the sun...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/passenger-films-ufo-orbs-from-airplane/vi-AAaInNc
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All right, Beatrice, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Did I say there were aliens? :S

There's a difference between aliens and a UFO. :P

I don't believe these lights are UFOs. The article says UFO, not me. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The issue is this would be trivial to fake completely "in camera." Absolutely, 100% trivial, no computer CGI, no post processing, shot by two people sitting next to each other in the airplane while in flight and able to be viewed as quickly as the rewind button could be hit.

With that in mind, I have a difficult time believing UFOs are involved exterior of the plane.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I still think the lights are reflecting off something.

Nothing beats the night crw jump over Florida where the bottom guy lit up his pyro. You had dozens of people on the ground calling 911 to report what they swore was a UFO. :D

normiss

It appears the light is reflecting off the window itself, as if the lights are in the aircraft.

ETA:
Or it's just O7TV again
:D:D:D

There sure are a lot of screwy shit on that site. Teleportation girl? Cars disappearing in a flash? Oh my... :D:D:D

For the record, I believe in extraterrestrials.

But this is a fake, and I've seen plenty of fakes. The position of the "orbs" relative to the skyline and the aircraft window demonstrates that the lights were inside the aircraft. They are too much inline with the body position of the airplane and the camera to be exterior to the craft.

If you want convincing, check out the Jerusalem UFO videos. Although this site tries hard to "prove" them a fake, it doesn't do a good job of debunking, IMO.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I don't doubt that. There's been plenty of unexplained video footage out there. Most notably those from manned missions in space. Those are the most interesting.