promise5

My own helmet!!!

Sheeze, who is training and advising kids these day? It's missing the most important element of your head gear: a GoPro. IMO, you should sit down with your instructor and review your purchase decision.

But if you are excited about embarrassing yourself wearing it at an actual dropzone ... well ... to each his/her own, I guess

I'll pass on the Go-pro. I want to become an old skydiver. I'm more then happy to pay for video/pics, from people that are qualified/certified to do that.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

BigMikeH77

No glitter, no stickers... We need to talk about your flair. Don't you want to express yourself?

She probably doesn't get the reference, so here is a primer for her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-74Jo85ji9Q:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Divalent

Sheeze, who is training and advising kids these day? It's missing the most important element of your head gear: a GoPro. IMO, you should sit down with your instructor and review your purchase decision.

But if you are excited about embarrassing yourself wearing it at an actual dropzone ... well ... to each his/her own, I guess

Are we looking at the same picture? I don't see a GoPro on that helmet.

justme12001

I think that was the joke :P

I think Divalent forgot to turn on the sarcasm font :)

Pretty clear to me. I think our Johnny just misread.:)
I had an AFF 3 student come up to me one day with a gopro on his helmet. He said his buddy loaned it to him so he could record his jumps.

Yes, I made him go get another helmet. :S:D

JohnMitchell

***I think that was the joke :P

I think Divalent forgot to turn on the sarcasm font :)

Pretty clear to me. I think our Johnny just misread.:)
I had an AFF 3 student come up to me one day with a gopro on his helmet. He said his buddy loaned it to him so he could record his jumps.

Yes, I made him go get another helmet. :S:DDid the helmet have stickers all over it? http://havecamerawilltravel.com/photographer/gopro-icons
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

promise5

I rather have people sign my helmet then put stickers on it.

the only stickers on my helmet are from people who have coached me
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Rick

everybody needs 1 of these on their helmet

I missed getting mine when Johnny was still at ZHills, and then when Bill took over I havent been there since. I've not seen any muff ceremonies at the AZ or Cali DZs,
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ceremonies!? All you need is a pair of muffs, a Muff Brother to jump with, and a ride to altitude. Email the jump details to Rick or Bill and you're good to go! (...and with that excellent artwork just provided by Rick, you can print your own sticker!) :)