ryoder

As easy as riding a bike...with reversed steering

BillyVance

That was awesome! B|

Oh and Destin had a Bama cap on in part of the video. :)

Destin is GREAT!
Sometime I need to go through and watch *all* of his videos.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Reminds me of the British dude at the biker rallies with the "Crazy Bike".
It was pink, a girls bike, offset axles, pedals, and the reverse gear steering head. He had a stack of signs that mocked you while you tried to ride it about 25 ft in length between some cones. $5 a ride. Man did that guy rake in the cash at the events.
We chatted one night over beers when he was through.
I got the impression he was doing very, very well.
With a silly bike.
B|

ryoder

***That was awesome! B|

Destin is GREAT!

I just watched a couple others. Very informative, and he explains everything in a very easy to understand format... I get the impression that he's an engineer in Huntsville, or at least Madison County, Alabama from the ice skate video where he gets help from a guy at UAH (U. of Alabama in Huntsville) with a renowned ice hockey team.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******That was awesome! B|

Destin is GREAT!

I just watched a couple others. Very informative, and he explains everything in a very easy to understand format... I get the impression that he's an engineer in Huntsville, or at least Madison County, Alabama from the ice skate video where he gets help from a guy at UAH (U. of Alabama in Huntsville) with a renowned ice hockey team.

Look around for an interview someone did with him.
It was very enlightening.
IIRC, he is a mechanical engineer with the space program.
He made some amusing comments about his Southern accent causing people to underestimate him.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

*********That was awesome! B|

Destin is GREAT!

Look around for an interview someone did with him.
It was very enlightening.
IIRC, he is a mechanical engineer with the space program.
He made some amusing comments about his Southern accent causing people to underestimate him.:D

No shit. :D

There was one show I really liked that was the Rocket City Redneck show on the National Geographic Channel, about a redneck rocket scientist that went about solving problems, like a redneck might... It was pretty cool B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Great video.

When I was teenager I was parked next to another car stopped/speaking with them. For some teenage boredom reason I thought what would it be like if I if I crossed my feet to use the accelerator/brake/clutch with opposite feet (don’t try this in a crowded parking lot - like the bike video; you can’t).

To the car next to me, they looked quite concerned when I couldn’t stop red-lining my engine (my natural brake foot) and kept lurching the car forward (I thought I was letting off the gas (my right foot) which was actually taking my foot off the brake.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

As a kid one day I got the bright idea to swap my hands while riding my bike.
That resulted in a bunch of road rash.>:(

I just found a good parallel to this:
When you install a flight simulator and the darned thing comes up with the elevator reversed.:S