snugRugBug

What's your favorite thing to do on dropzone.com?

Hey all! This is my first attempt at speaking up around the bonfire, so I decided to ask a moderately interesting (but safe) question.

How do you guys/gals tend to spend your time when you are on dropzone.com?

I tend to read the articles, and snoop around on the forums most of the time. Of 2 of those, the articles are probably what I enjoy most.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof." - V

Posting funny shit.
Posting snarky shit.
Responding to other posts with my opinions.
Laughing at other posts.
Pissing the mods off sometimes. :$ (Don't do that. They don't like that shit)

Read the rules and follow them, and you'll get along just fine here.

B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Rick

the first thing you need to learn is DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM BILLY VANCE :P

bad influence right there :D

Yep. b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad to the bone influence. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

snugRugBug

lol sounds good. Yeah, I can agree that it's generally not a good idea to mess with the mods. They can be feisty

Not really feisty. They just give you your one warning, then the bannings start. :P

BillyVance

***lol sounds good. Yeah, I can agree that it's generally not a good idea to mess with the mods. They can be feisty

Not really feisty. They just give you your one warning, then the bannings start. :PI never even recieved a warning. Beware.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

BillyVance

***lol sounds good. Yeah, I can agree that it's generally not a good idea to mess with the mods. They can be feisty

Not really feisty. They just give you your one warning, then the face punchings start. :P

:)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

snugRugBug

How do you guys/gals tend to spend your time when you are on dropzone.com?

I don't read comics anymore, last one I read maybe 35 years ago.
In a way, the feeling I get by spending time on dropzone.com resemble reading comic books in my teens.
I know I'm learning something very important BUT I can discuss it only with other nerds (skydivers).

Heavy reading on the incidents, new stuff, old stuff busted, some jokes and so on.

Feels more real than Superman... and I get to try it out :)

Posting pedantic stuff on the topical forums, and (:$) reading Speaker's Corner. It's kind of like watching a slow-mo car wreck sometimes.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Posting pedantic stuff on the topical forums, and (:$) reading Speaker's Corner. It's kind of like watching a slow-mo car wreck sometimes.

Wendy P.

Especially when someone brings the Texican Love to the table.....:D

That will wind a couple of the good ole boys up in a flash:)

Troll and more trolling, to the point where I can't even distinguish myself from being serious or not.

and the guy ^ will comment and I have no idea since I rarely revisit thread.

Yup, my favorite thing to do on dz.com is to be an asshole.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

I like watching people and messages inexplicably disappear. :S

And now that I've pointed out publicly that it's happening,
stand by to observe this phenomenon occur right here soon!
There will soon just be an empty slot where message #14 used to appear.

Incidents forum, thread: "UK: Attempted Murder Arrest After Parachute Fails", message #3:

A perfectly harmless post asking which slinks were missing and on which parachutes, and including a news story link. Gone! Pardon me for trying to be helpful.

Amazon

I come to watch the endless parade of sock puppets;)

Ditto for Anonymous Amazon. It's fun to watch someone who hides their identity, complain about other people who hide their identity. I suppose some anonymous people are evil "sock puppets", while other anonymous people are perfectly acceptable (yourself included, of course). See, this is entertainment!

poowS

*********Hello, Big Guy. Off your meds again?

I come here to watch the chosen elite insult people with impunity, while others get sent to the gulag for nothing.

I come to watch the endless parade of sock puppets;)
Ditto for Anonymous Amazon. It's fun to watch someone who hides their identity, complain about other people who hide their identity. This is entertainment!

But you don't hide your identity, Big Guy. You're just you. ;)

poowS

***I come to watch the endless parade of sock puppets;)

Ditto for Anonymous Amazon. It's fun to watch someone who hides their identity, complain about other people who hide their identity. I suppose some anonymous people are evil "sock puppets", while other anonymous people are perfectly acceptable (yourself included, of course). See, this is entertainment!

Yup very acceptable..... but you knew that... I have actually met hundreds of dizzy dot com'ers over the years. I have been around long enough that many many people here know who I am.... since I get out among the three dimensional people daily... others should try that.:ph34r::ph34r:

Amazon

******I come to watch the endless parade of sock puppets;)

Yup very acceptable..... but you knew that... I have actually met hundreds of dizzy dot com'ers over the years. I have been around long enough that many many people here know who I am.... since I get out among the three dimensional people daily... others should try that.:ph34r::ph34r:

And you don't know that he is any different, yet you seem to presume so, so that you can call him names.

Entertainment!

All this really does is reveal things about your own personality.

ZeroPorosity

*********I come to watch the endless parade of sock puppets;)

And you don't know that he is any different, yet you seem to presume so, so that you can call him names.

Entertainment!

All this really does is reveal things about your own personality.

Knee Sock or..... Ankle Sock there ?:ph34r: