BillyVance

Giving new meaning to the phrase "Don't Tread On Me!"

:D:D:D

We have them around here, and they look a hell of a lot like a rattler if you aren't familiar with the difference.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

:D:D:D

We have them around here, and they look a hell of a lot like a rattler if you aren't familiar with the difference.

I remember what happened when I was a kid in Florida after a hurricane came thru.. and flooded out all the low ground.. Our cabin was out in the boonies and Gramps had not gotten the septic in yet and we had an outhouse.... friggin snakes loved our high ground.... and they especially like the warmth at night of the outhouse that heated up nicely during the day.

Going to the potty in the night was a tad "sporty".... luckily anything poisonous was worth a $5 bill at the herpetarium... talk about a windfall profit.

FlyingRhenquest

The snake's all like "You think you can walk all over me?!"

Or maybe more like: "Do you see what happens, Larry??? Do you see what happens when you step on a strangers tail???"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Amazon

***:D:D:D

I remember what happened when I was a kid in Florida after a hurricane came thru.. and flooded out all the low ground.. Our cabin was out in the boonies and Gramps had not gotten the septic in yet and we had an outhouse.... friggin snakes loved our high ground.... and they especially like the warmth at night of the outhouse that heated up nicely during the day.

Going to the potty in the night was a tad "sporty".... luckily anything poisonous was worth a $5 bill at the herpetarium... talk about a windfall profit.

My grandparents had a 2-seater. The walls came down to about 6 or 8 inches from the ground. I don't remember any snakes wandering in there but the chickens weren't shy about coming and going as they pleased. But, then again, I was too scared to go out there at night.:D