SkydiveMO

Retiring dropzone.com email

Oh, damn! That's the email account I use for all my judging communications. [:/] That notice must be very new, since I was just using that account late last week. [sigh] Guess I'll have to figure out something else.

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Ok, so when it says you can export your account to another email address and you have to enter your details in a pop-up box like passwords and destination address but then tells you your Dropzone.com password is incorrect (which I know isn't)and will not let you proceed and the link to the "help" forum does not work........what do you do then???>:(:S

Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

SkydiveMO

I see that email is going to be retired, but the why link is dead. Anyone have any info on the why and when?

Email? The only email I get from here is if someone replies directly to a post I made. I am a technoramus, so is this something I need to worry about? :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hey guys,

Sorry about the disjointed announcement of this, we had originally planned to release all the information and help files yesterday, along with migration script to save all your current e-mails.

Unfortunately shortly after release, despite a lot of testing prior to launch -- we encountered a couple of bugs we wanted to fix before making it live. So we held back on the announcements and information and took the migration ability offline again while we fix it.

In short, the mail service will be discontinued in a few months. We will post a full explaination, as well as help in migrating any current mail you wish to save as soon as we've resolved the bugs.

We'd rather make sure the process is as painless as possible instead of rushing out a buggy feature.