ryoder

Harrison Ford injured in plane crash

akarunway

You are correct. And I did some research on his life after. I sure as fuck don't agree w/ his political connenctions and and his so called concerns for the people and the envirornment. They all seem quite self serving. In the story after one flight (I'm guessing) he get in his expensive car and looks like he's parked in a red zone and whips a U turn like he's god and fuck the traffic. He sucked the Hollywood elites dicks to get to where he is and the lamestream media always portrays him as some sort of hero. Google his life story. Remember. The jews own Hollywierd and the banks and the fed and the media and on and on. And he's half Irish and half german jew.

I have a personal acquaintance who spent a decade as as a steadicam operator. When he was giving me the lowdown on which actors were the best to work with, and which were assholes, HF was at the top of his list of the best.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***All the news reports just say. vintage world war 2 aircraft. Anyone know what type of plane he was flying?

Ryan PT-22 Recruit

But now it's an eX-Wing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

shotandahalf

They reported non-life threatening. I can tell you that a broken pelvis could very well be life threatening. He is 72 years old, the surgery is a risk and blood clots could be a real issue. I had surgery on my pelvis just short of two years ago. Because I was non weight bearing for 3 months a having right leg immobilized I had blood clots along with a pulmonary embolism causing a heart attack struggled a bit. I wish him the best. He did the best he could to put it down safely.

That was my first thought, as well, when I heard what his injuries were. A very high percentage of elderly die from (complications from) broken bones below the waist.

I hope you are doing better every day. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***They reported non-life threatening. I can tell you that a broken pelvis could very well be life threatening. He is 72 years old, the surgery is a risk and blood clots could be a real issue. I had surgery on my pelvis just short of two years ago. Because I was non weight bearing for 3 months a having right leg immobilized I had blood clots along with a pulmonary embolism causing a heart attack struggled a bit. I wish him the best. He did the best he could to put it down safely.

That was my first thought, as well, when I heard what his injuries were. A very high percentage of elderly die from (complications from) broken bones below the waist.

I hope you are doing better every day. :)
I have peaked in my recovery.I am now 51, I can walk for a very short distance and still struggle with a lot of pain. I can only imagine what someone that is 72 will go through regardless of him being "an incredibly strong man". As for as bowling, that is probably not an option now. Maybe he will fool me, I just don't see how he can come back from those injuries at his age even with the best of health care.

Andy9o8

:D:DIt's incredible the shit you seem to find. Do you subscribe to a newsletter?

I found it on the FB page of Normiss.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Was there a passenger in the 2nd seat that was killed in the crash, with Ford surviving? That's the only possible explanation that I can think of that would explain that headline.

Furiosa

Was there a passenger in the 2nd seat that was killed in the crash, with Ford surviving? That's the only possible explanation that I can think of that would explain that headline.

Nah, it was just an obvious proof-reading fail. Ford was flying solo. His plane was killed though. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

TampaPete

It did kill the plane.

Clever. +1

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

JohnMitchell

*** Ford was flying solo.

Why, he's the very definition of flying Solo.

Funny, I didn't even realize I'd made the pun. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban