Calvin19

First Mate? There Is No First Mate...

Calvin19

***Holy shit....that was my first ever CD

No shit? I'm 100% serious it was my first CD too! I was 12. I saved my allowance for a month to buy it.

One hit wonder, but that whole album is awesome.

I was 8 lol.

Then after that was Crazy Town - The Gift of Game (I was obsessed with that Butterfly song, my older brother had to buy it for me cause of the warning label)
Then Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
After that, I have no idea. Probably whatever I was downloading of KaZaa

It's weird the things you remember...

I still have it; played it on the way up to NH from Texas. It's a great workout CD

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

oldwomanc6

***I still have it; played it on the way up to NH from Texas. It's a great workout CD

Wendy P.

I still have it, too! I haven't listened to it in quite awhile, though. :ph34r: It's buried in a stack, somewhere.

What? You mean your workout song isn't Survivor's Eye Of The Tiger?

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******I still have it; played it on the way up to NH from Texas. It's a great workout CD

Wendy P.

I still have it, too! I haven't listened to it in quite awhile, though. :ph34r: It's buried in a stack, somewhere.

What? You mean your workout song isn't Survivor's Eye Of The Tiger?

:D:D:D

When that song came out, it would more likely have been used in a Walkman. :P Weren't too many CD players around, yet. :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

My top three songs for running:

Ruby Soho -- Rancid
Indestructible -- Disturbed
Dynamite -- Taio Cruz

When any of those come up in the mix, my pace usually increases by at least 30 seconds/mile! And talk about a good CD to put on when you have a project? Rancid's "Out Come the Wolves" is one of my all-time favorites. Next thing I know, the whole house is clean! ;)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Calvin19

***Holy shit....that was my first ever CD

No shit? I'm 100% serious it was my first CD too! I was 12. I saved my allowance for a month to buy it.

Wooah. Ok thats weird. This was my first album too, except I think I bought it on tape. Pretty sure I was about 8 years old as well.

Do jumpers have a certain predisposition to Chumbawumba?!
BASE 1384

Halfpastniner

******Holy shit....that was my first ever CD

Wooah. Ok thats weird. This was my first album too, except I think I bought it on tape. Pretty sure I was about 8 years old as well.

Do jumpers have a certain predisposition to Chumbawumba?!

And we both live in Denver? :o